What to do when you boss says "Yes. You can take your 3 weeks of vacation at once"

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok so when we left off we had made an unscheduled stop at Lyman Lake. It was a beautiful place but we had a date with our first National Park of the trip. So we packed up and headed out around 7 a.m.

Silvia was feeling better and it was time to head back to California Adventure. We had the reserved area for World of Color so we headed over there to watch the show. A nice moon that night A s

We detoured an hour put of puts for Shenandoah

I am still loving this trip report. Still dreaming about a trip out west with my family. Time will tell whether that is in the cards or not.

Did you stop at the Boiling River on your way out of the park? I seem to remember it being near the north entrance, right at the Montana state line. Very cool place to take a dip in the water.

I liked Mammoth when we were there. Although I don't recall seeing the Elf. Didn't realize Mammoth was that far north. :rofl3:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What did that take 5 minutes?

Come on Jason, you can do better than that. How about my dog ate my TR?

LOL ok you got me. I was acutally having a problem with getting the date order on photobucket and I kept locking up trying to get to where I left off since it not uploaded in a very organized way. Believe me a lot of people harassed me this weekend about not finishing. It will be worked on once I write up Gettysburg. Or my wife promised she would nag me...