I drove my new (to me) motor home to the Fort and back! It handled like a charm & was fun to drive. I even went through 2 rain showers and a lot of wind. I'm good to go & can even back up with no help and no spotter!! YaY :jumpforjoy !!!

I have a few things that need sprucing & then will post pictures. I have ressies for 10/4-10/16 but am not staying that long. Not sure yet which weekend we are going - but I'll be sure to post it!! We are aiming for our old one weekend a month routine.

I also want to go to St. Mary's, Ga. I came across a KOA website for that area & it looks really cool. It's about 3.5 hours from my home.

That raises an interesting question...do Disney buses have back up cameras?

Back up cameras on Disney buses are not needed as they're never, never, ever supposed to back up unless there is a spotter. Load zones are designed so that buses don't have to back up. On those very rare occasions when it's necessary and there isn't anyone to spot, drivers better be really sure that there is nothing behind them. When it does happen, it's usually just a few feet. In five years, I've backed up about a total of about 10' without a spotter.

I had one in our MH and found it to be of little help.

I had one in our MH and found it to be of little help.

It especially doesn't help if you don't look at it! David has one in his CR-V but refuses to use it. But he does use the one on the moho -- mainly to check the status of whatever we're towing.

I have one on my truck which makes hooking up the trailer without a helper much easier.