Halloween Decorations

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, We made got the sign for a friend of ours who sold us his train. At the time we did not know green was evil, our friend just loved Musket Mickey as much as we do. That is the only one and no one is selling them. :clint:

It was at our site when we were just there and they got passed to Judy next. Who knows where they will end up next. I thought the hitchhiking ghosts one turned out nicely.....

Lol, We made got the sign for a friend of ours who sold us his train. At the time we did not know green was evil, our friend just loved Musket Mickey as much as we do. That is the only one and no one is selling them. :clint:

It was at our site when we were just there and they got passed to Judy next. Who knows where they will end up next. I thought the hitchhiking ghosts one turned out nicely.....

I wish I would have known that was you! I would have stopped to say hello.

It's not the fact that green is evil, it's the fact that SnarkyTM and Fort FiendsTM are now registered trademarks and they should NOT be mixed or displayed with Disney trademarks on any signs at the fort (or any campground) or icons displayed on the internet anywhere!!!

Here is the thread with the official trademark documentation posted

http://www.fortfiend...t-in-every-way/

Well THAT Explains why everyone was so weird about that sign! I thought it was because it was green, (even though it was not a slime green!) and the trouble at the Voldemort site. That was made a few years ago, and I had no idea. I will contact Jen and see if I need to have Judy yank it - we don't want to ruffle any feathers! Thanks for the heads up Carol!

Laura

• 11 months later...

We just got back home yesterday.  Here is a dropbox link to all the halloween decorations we found.  The last two pics are ours.  Had a great time!!!  Need a fiend sign before I go back!!! 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8xgvb49c0pit3i2/KcDcG9Ezio

Thanks for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...

We just got back home yesterday.  Here is a dropbox link to all the halloween decorations we found.  The last two pics are ours.  Had a great time!!!  Need a fiend sign before I go back!!! 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8xgvb49c0pit3i2/KcDcG9Ezio

Just got back Saturday, we rode around on the cart and took some video of all the displays.  Once I get it together I'll post a link.