In news sure to upset people, Walt Disney World has reported the Main Street Bakery will be closing in January of 2013 and will be remodeled into a Starbucks.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/11/starbucks-locations-at-magic-kingdom-park-epcot-set-to-open-next-year/#comment-75116

I agree with Dunkin. I havent eaten a doughnut in 5 years, but they have much better coffee and at a much better price.

Big Mistake. I go to Disney to get away from the normal. And Starbucks, although our local one here supports open carry and that is always fun-has probably the crappiest burnt tasting coffee. Not to mention overpriced crappy burnt tasting coffee. And their treats have the feel of pre-made sara lee junk. I walk in there and I immediately feel like a sucker. not happening. My Keruig makes 10 time better coffee.

I hope this is a trend that does not continue. Someone needs to contact that phil guy when he is done posing for oil portraits and tell the Disney higher ups to quit messing with a good thing. Keep messing with the Master's brilliant idea's and the magic will soon fade. Arrrrggggg. Beer in the kingdom, Starbucks, whats next? A freaking Waffel House?

You know what? I hear some people think Starbuck's coffee is not only overpriced, but crappy and burnt tasting.

• 2 weeks later...

You know what? I hear some people think Starbuck's coffee is not only overpriced, but crappy and burnt tasting.

Beyond dumb. Starbucks sucks moose nuts.

Okay, not a big loss for us since we've never visited the bakery .. but really .. STARBUCKS? Couldn't Disney have done better? And why did they have to bring an outside vendor in?

Okay, not a big loss for us since we've never visited the bakery .. but really .. STARBUCKS? Couldn't Disney have done better? And why did they have to bring an outside vendor in?

It's all about the $$$$$