Carol is in a Two-Week Fort Fantasyland!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calories are non existant at the "World"!!!!!!! :rofl2:

Wednesday, December 5th OK, now it's time to show something nobody else on Fort Fiends has reported on. Today, I decided to go see Wreck It Ralph! I also decided to try the Dine In Theater I went to

Well, the pics are now uploaded to Photobucket, so let me get this trip report started!!! This was definitely a fantasyland trip for me, and a looooong awaited trip. I had been coming to the Fort sol

Dole whips, tonga toast, main street bakery cinnamon roll, black&tan at rose & crown, mickey bars, popcorn in the MK, pork shank, Notre Dame football, breakfast at Ohana, mythos beer and fishermens stew at Kouzinna, walleye fishing in Michigan, drInking around the world, drinking around the monorail line, GAG, etc

GAG is on my list..not sure Main Street Bakery will be open when I'm there, isn't that where they are putting Starbucks? Not sure what a Black and Tan is..drinking around the monorail sounds fun.

Walleye fishing?

Happy New Year Everyone!!!! I think it's high time I picked back up on this trip report!!! Thanks for all the wonderful comments, and sorry I tempted everyone with Dole Whip!!!

Monday, December 3rd

Today started off with a visit to CentraCare. I had a bad earache and a suspicious bite on my leg. I showed up there at 7:30 in the morning (they open at 8), was the first one seen, and was out of there by 8:30 with an antibiotic prescription in hand. Then visited Walgreens and was back at the Fort by 9:30. The doc confirmed I had an ear infection. The bite was a spider bite, but not dangerous. She gave me antibiotics to cover both.

Today was a chill out day, as I let the medicine kick in. I did finally take pictures of my setup.

IMG_5968.jpg

IMG_5969.jpg

IMG_5970.jpg

IMG_5972.jpg

IMG_5973.jpg

IMG_5974.jpg

IMG_5975.jpg

IMG_5976.jpg

IMG_5977.jpg

IMG_5978.jpg

IMG_5979.jpg

I'm guessing the rest of the day is being lazy and putzing around the Fort cause I have no other pictures till later in the evening.....

More to come soon

So that explains why I couldn't see your Mickey decorations from the road whenever I drove past your house.

No, I was not stalking. Carol lives near where my son goes to school.

Yep, I had them set up at the Fort. I had every intention of adding them to the house when I got home, but it didn't happen :) I need more Round Tuits!!!!!!

Yes, the shelters are 10x20. There is one over the camper, and then one next to it. I got them on ebay.

Here are a couple of sellers

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-10-x-20-POP-UP-EZ-SET-UP-CANOPY-GAZEBO-PARTY-TENT-/300567495917?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item45fb3804ed

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-10x20-Gazebo-Pop-Up-Wedding-Party-Tent-Canopy-W-6-Walls-Blue-Green-Pink-Red-/170847597298?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item27c74f72f2

The screens around the camper are my own creation made with Wal-Mart screens sewn on.

Continuing on for Monday. I decided I would wander out this evening and see the Osbourne lights.

Lou keeps mentioning there are cameras on the buses now

IMG_5980.jpg

Some Studio pics

IMG_5981.jpg

IMG_5985.jpg

IMG_5986.jpg

IMG_5987.jpg

IMG_5988.jpg

IMG_5989.jpg

IMG_5990.jpg

IMG_5992.jpg

My first destination was High Octane Refreshments - Snoball!!! (Kahlua, Cream, Amaretto, Baily's, Whipped Cream, Cinamon and Nutmeg!!!)

IMG_5995.jpg

Now onto the lights!

IMG_5996.jpg

IMG_5997.jpg

IMG_5998.jpg

IMG_5999.jpg

IMG_6000.jpg

IMG_6001.jpg

IMG_6003.jpg

IMG_6004.jpg

IMG_6005.jpg

IMG_6006.jpg