Carol is in a Two-Week Fort Fantasyland!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calories are non existant at the "World"!!!!!!! :rofl2:

Wednesday, December 5th OK, now it's time to show something nobody else on Fort Fiends has reported on. Today, I decided to go see Wreck It Ralph! I also decided to try the Dine In Theater I went to

Well, the pics are now uploaded to Photobucket, so let me get this trip report started!!! This was definitely a fantasyland trip for me, and a looooong awaited trip. I had been coming to the Fort sol

Middle of page 3 Bragging Rights!

Great report so far!

There are actually more seats in there than I was expecting (Carol do you remember how many people it holds?).

There were very few people in it when we were there (2-ish on a Thursday) and I get the feeling people are still discovering it. It's kind of tucked back in the corner, and you might think it's just part of one of the other restaurants if you didn't know.

I am one of the people who hasn't discovered this place yet, but I am going to pay a visit the next chance I get! Is there a menu posted on ff.net?

IMG_4891.jpg

Hey is that a new weather vane?

I don't remember that one.

TCD

Wow, so much progress on the mine train in the last month!

Must try the sorcerer's game on our next trip.

Looking forward to your review of BOG!

The Sorceror's game is fun, and quite addicting!!!

Middle of page 3 Bragging Rights!

Great report so far!

I am one of the people who hasn't discovered this place yet, but I am going to pay a visit the next chance I get! Is there a menu posted on ff.net?

Hey is that a new weather vane?

I don't remember that one.

TCD

Thanks for reading!! Here is the Tutto Gusto menu. Also ask about the fresh sandwiches in the case

http://allears.net/menu/menu_ttg.htm

I have no idea on that weather vane. It is cute though!

I'm really enjoying your TR - actually all your TR's are great. I like all the camera angles and points of view. The amount of pics is great too! No such thing as too many pics!

Thanks!!!

Never too many picture.

Love the new updates.

Thanks!!!

Enjoying your pics and TR!

Thanks so much!!!

I missed the antler chandelier. I have such interesting reactions to Gaston.

He looks too much like a "pretty boy" for my taste

I love your pictures, you and I have the same "eye" on what we like to photograph :)

I totally understand how much you love Rick and how it complicates the camping adventure when he doesnt quite have the same enthusiasm, Dave and I are in that boat. A two week camp trip solo is a fantasy for this girl!! One I will accomplish one day.. probably in 20 years or so.. assuming my wheelchair can handle it.. :rofl2:

Eh, you'll get there!!! Once the baby gets a little older, it will happen!!!

OK, now it is time for our reservations at Be Our Guest!!! On the first day dining reservations were made available, I had Rhonda get on the system for me, and she snagged me a couple of reservations. One for tonight, November 30th, and she got me the 2nd one for December 8th. Each of the reservations were for 4 guests!

I PMed Ed and Rita and asked if they would join me for the first reservation!! I was hoping Rita could join us also, but it turned out only Mama and Ed could join.

Here is our table setting as we were seated

IMG_4995.jpg

Ed & Mama

IMG_4996.jpg

IMG_4997.jpg

The French Onion Soup

IMG_4998.jpg

Some pics around the West Wing where we were seated

IMG_5000.jpg

The shrimp, scallop, lobster dish, in a puff pastry, yummmmmmm!!!

IMG_5003.jpg

The Rattatouie

IMG_5004.jpg

The cornish hen, and the potato leek soup

IMG_5005.jpg

The rose in the West Wing

IMG_5006.jpg

Some pictures around

IMG_5008.jpg

IMG_5009.jpg

IMG_5011.jpg

IMG_5013.jpg

IMG_5014.jpg

These are in the ballroom, just incredible.....

When I first entered this room, I could just imagine it being cleared for a reception or party, just amazing!!

IMG_5015.jpg

IMG_5016.jpg

IMG_5017.jpg

IMG_5018.jpg

Now, we are exiting dinner, and waiting to see the Beast. One of the ordering stations for lunch

IMG_5019.jpg

IMG_5020.jpg

IMG_5021.jpg

IMG_5022.jpg

IMG_5023.jpg

IMG_5024.jpg

IMG_5025.jpg

IMG_5026.jpg

Some more restaurant detail

IMG_5027.jpg

IMG_5028.jpg

IMG_5029.jpg

IMG_5030.jpg

It was a delightful evening, with fun company!!!! I'm so glad Mama and Ed were able to join me for this awesome dinner!!!

Price wise, I thought the place was quite reasonable. Two appetizers, 2 alcoholic beverages, one specialty non-alcoholic, 3 entrees, and 4 deserts (we ordered them to go and took them with us), was just over $100 with tax-tip, and TIW discount.

More to come soon!!

OH MY GOODNESS THAT FOOD LOOKED GOOD! I wonder if I could sweet talk some WWW into dining there! Of course there is the whole reservation dilema..

Yeah, lunch may be all we can do. Reservations are booked up for the next 6 months!!! But the lunch selections are awesome too!!! (Yes, I had lunch there later in the trip!)

You got a bunch of great photos inside BOG!

I really want to try that onion soup. It looks great.

Thanks for the link to the menu for the new Italy wine bar. It looks pretty good.

TCD

They have the onion soup at lunch also, for a $1 cheaper!!!

Now that dinner is over, I'm wandering MK some more.

IMG_5032.jpg

IMG_5033.jpg

IMG_5034.jpg

IMG_5041.jpg

IMG_5043.jpg

These are some interesting pictures. I was mainly taking a picture of the wreath, then I noticed something...

Se the wire going to the roof??

IMG_5044.jpg

Tomorrow was the parade taping, and lots of "stuff" was set up

IMG_5045.jpg

IMG_5046.jpg

IMG_5047.jpg

IMG_5048.jpg

IMG_5049.jpg

IMG_5050.jpg

IMG_5051.jpg

I wondered how they handled the clock during the parade taping.....

This is how

IMG_5052.jpg

In case you haven't noticed, the garlands that were crossing the street were gone...

IMG_5053.jpg

Some main street decorations

IMG_5054.jpg

Now, I'm heading for the Fort

I decided to walk to the Contemporary

IMG_5055.jpg

IMG_5057.jpg

IMG_5058.jpg

IMG_5059.jpg

And that is all for today!!! I chilled at the Fort, and had some company for the weekend!!!! More to come soon!!