Carol is in a Two-Week Fort Fantasyland!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calories are non existant at the "World"!!!!!!! :rofl2:

Wednesday, December 5th OK, now it's time to show something nobody else on Fort Fiends has reported on. Today, I decided to go see Wreck It Ralph! I also decided to try the Dine In Theater I went to

Well, the pics are now uploaded to Photobucket, so let me get this trip report started!!! This was definitely a fantasyland trip for me, and a looooong awaited trip. I had been coming to the Fort sol

Wow!!!!

That's a lot of lights on those Golf Carts!!!!

I bet they didn't have a problem seeing where they were going!

Did the rangers take any issues with the lights?

It was a lot of lights!! Have no clue if the rangers had an issue with the lights. The Rangers were delightly low key

That was an awesome day indeed! Lunch with Carol, awesome impromptu golf cart parade, GAG with some of my favorite Fiends! It was a great last night at the Fort for us! I can't wait to do it again! :)

:heart: y'all!

I'll just say it was one of my favorite days of the entire trip!!

I love this! I could see Carol taking the pics and they came out great! That's Mama when there is a baby around!

IMG_5067.jpg

I'm so happy it came out good. I LOVE your mama!!!

Lovin the trip report and pics. Beautiful castle, some day I am gonna get there close to the holidays to see it.

You really should, they are beautiful!!

Tutto Gusto looks great. Thanks for the menu link. We’re big wine people (I know all the folks from chat are shocked). Now if I could just talk them into a burata mozzarella app with stewed tomatoes… are you reading this Disney?!?!? They have the burata pasta dish, so it’s not a stretch. Maybe I’ll get lucky.The only place I can find it is when I visit NJ.

That seafood dish at BOG looks awesome. I think that’s what I’ll order. And the onion soup. And a Grande Slam…. (maybe on that last part, but if no one does it sooner, I will have to take one for the team)

What a cool nighttime golf cart parade. That wasn’t organized by the fort?!?!? It looked more elaborate than Halloween. How cool!

Not organized by the Fort, just some guests sharing the Holiday spirit!!!

:heartsmiley: :heartsmiley:

Yep, Mama is a sweety!!@

Wow, that was a lot of golf carts! Some of them were very decked out! Nice to see pics of some of the Fiends!

Thanks!!

I love taking the kids to go look at Christmas lights. How cool that the lights came to you.

Mama and baby photo are cute.

It was cool!!!

Great updates, Carol.

I remember those cabin golf cart people from previous years. They put on quite a show. Was there a Santa on a skateboard being pulled behind one of the carts?

TCD

No Santa on a skateboard. It was fun to see the show!

Wow, you just reminded me. We saw the golf cart folks parked up in the "Hottie,Reedy Creek, footballers area" on our way back from the studios. I didn't post the pic in my report since I wasn't really sure when, why, or what I took that picture of.

Unfortunately I missed their parade because we headed off to the MK.

Sorry it's a blurry one, was taken through the jeep windows.

FortDecember2012176.jpg

Mama & the baby is a candid shot at it's finest!!

Cool!!!

Wow, what a Saturday!

It was a MOST AWESOME Saturday!!

Great picture of her, so good to she her and Ed, Chris. and of course Rita

It was great to hang with everyone!!

Caught up!

Loved the cart parade.

Will there be a walking tour with a zillion pics of another resort in this TR? I love when you do that.

Hmmmmm, Yes there will, but it's a repeat of a previous resort, but at NITE!!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Today started pretty lazy, and I did some loopin for Site Pictures.

TJ went to talk to somebody about moving a camper, and then Stef and Trevor found him and brought him back to us!!

IMG_5403.jpg

IMG_5405.jpg

Then TJ, Missy, and myself headed for Magic Kingdom

IMG_5406.jpg

IMG_5407.jpg

IMG_5408.jpg

IMG_5409.jpg

IMG_5410.jpg

1st Stop, collect our Sorceror's cards

IMG_5411.jpg

IMG_5412.jpg

IMG_5413.jpg

Then, a wandering we go....

IMG_5414.jpg

IMG_5415.jpg

IMG_5416.jpg

IMG_5417.jpg

IMG_5418.jpg

IMG_5419.jpg

IMG_5420.jpg

IMG_5421.jpg

IMG_5422.jpg

IMG_5423.jpg

IMG_5424.jpg

IMG_5425.jpg

IMG_5426.jpg

IMG_5427.jpg

IMG_5428.jpg

IMG_5429.jpg

IMG_5431.jpg

IMG_5432.jpg

IMG_5433.jpg

IMG_5435.jpg

Photo limit

More to come soon!

I am finally experiencing the attractions in New Fantasyland today. First stop, Enchanted Tales with Belle

IMG_5436.jpg

IMG_5437.jpg

IMG_5438.jpg

IMG_5440.jpg

IMG_5441.jpg

IMG_5442.jpg

IMG_5443.jpg

IMG_5444.jpg

IMG_5445.jpg

Wave hi to the camera :)

IMG_5446.jpg

IMG_5447.jpg

Concrete details

IMG_5448.jpg

IMG_5449.jpg

IMG_5450.jpg

Still quite a few camera crews around today, which will be important later in the day

IMG_5453.jpg

IMG_5454.jpg

IMG_5455.jpg

IMG_5456.jpg

Wave hi to the other camera :)

IMG_5457.jpg

IMG_5459.jpg

IMG_5460.jpg

IMG_5461.jpg

Missy was ridin today with her bum ankle

IMG_5462.jpg

IMG_5465.jpg

IMG_5466.jpg

IMG_5467.jpg

IMG_5469.jpg

IMG_5470.jpg

IMG_5471.jpg

IMG_5472.jpg

And I have reached my photo limit again..... and we're not even inside yet!! That's how much detail went into everything in New Fantasyland!!!

IMG_5503.jpg

IMG_5505.jpg

IMG_5506.jpg

And now, we're entering Maurice's Workshop

IMG_5507.jpg

IMG_5508.jpg

IMG_5509.jpg

IMG_5510.jpg

IMG_5512.jpg

IMG_5514.jpg

Well shoot, I thought I had a video of the Magic Mirror, but don't see it on Photobucket, so I must not have downloaded it.

So now, we're in with the wardrobe

IMG_5515.jpg

IMG_5516.jpg

IMG_5517.jpg

IMG_5519.jpg

IMG_5520.jpg

IMG_5521.jpg

IMG_5522.jpg

IMG_5523.jpg

And now Lumiere is talking to us

IMG_5525.jpg

IMG_5526.jpg

IMG_5527.jpg

IMG_5528.jpg

IMG_5529.jpg

IMG_5531.jpg

IMG_5532.jpg

And Belle enters

IMG_5534.jpg

IMG_5536.jpg

IMG_5537.jpg

IMG_5538.jpg

IMG_5539.jpg

IMG_5540.jpg

picture limit! and that concludes Enchanted Tales with Belle! Coming Next, More Wandering Around New Fantasyland, and a "cough" Celebrity siting

Never, ever too many photos. Thank you so much. It felt like I was right there with you. Seeing as how it will be a while before we go back, I need every second hand experience I can get. HUGS

Great pictures. Keep them coming. My DD8 is going to love the windows on Main Street with the scenes from A Christmas Carol. She has played Tiny Tim for the last 4 seasons in a local theatre. And her favorite Princess is Belle. She is going to love Enchanted tales with Belle. Thanks for the sneak preview. Keep all those pictures coming.

IMG_5426.jpg

Most awesome picture! "Seagull Over Castle"

I have never picked up a hitchhiker before. TJ was my first and I'm happy it was him.

Missy = :heart: Nothing more to add, she's just a beautiful person.

Loving the details! I hope my son gets a part in the show.

That should be no problem. A lot of kids don't volunteer- so if he raises his hand, his chances are good. Also, they look for a young boy to play the Beast, and that is a very cute role. Instead of asking the kids to raise their hands for this role, they ask them to roar. Maybe have him practice that. And, don't worry, even if he doesn't get a big part, they always ask at the end if anyone else would like a part, and he can be a dish or some other item they have for that purpose. Everyone who participates, even a dish, gets a photo with Belle and a bookmark.

TCD

It's amazing all the details I see in your pictures that I didn't notice. Guess I was too busy taking my own pics!

Thanks for lookin!!!

wow.... wow... wow.... what a morning you have had

What's this "mornin" stuff, you know we didn't leave the Fort till after noon!!!!

Never, ever too many photos. Thank you so much. It felt like I was right there with you. Seeing as how it will be a while before we go back, I need every second hand experience I can get. HUGS

Thanks!

DD is gonna love that show. Thanks!

Maybe i will get to be a guard like TCD. I am not near as imposing a figure as he though.

Ya'll should have fun!!

Loving all the fantastic photos!!!

Thanks!

Loving the details! I hope my son gets a part in the show.

Most everyone that wants one gets a part!

Wow to the golf cart parade! Those folks went all out!

Love (as always) the New Fantasyland pics!!!!

Thanks!

Great pictures. Keep them coming. My DD8 is going to love the windows on Main Street with the scenes from A Christmas Carol. She has played Tiny Tim for the last 4 seasons in a local theatre. And her favorite Princess is Belle. She is going to love Enchanted tales with Belle. Thanks for the sneak preview. Keep all those pictures coming.

Cool!

Most awesome picture! "Seagull Over Castle"

I have never picked up a hitchhiker before. TJ was my first and I'm happy it was him.

Missy = :heart: Nothing more to add, she's just a beautiful person.

I am sooooooo happy they joined me for the weekend!

That should be no problem. A lot of kids don't volunteer- so if he raises his hand, his chances are good. Also, they look for a young boy to play the Beast, and that is a very cute role. Instead of asking the kids to raise their hands for this role, they ask them to roar. Maybe have him practice that. And, don't worry, even if he doesn't get a big part, they always ask at the end if anyone else would like a part, and he can be a dish or some other item they have for that purpose. Everyone who participates, even a dish, gets a photo with Belle and a bookmark.

TCD

All true!!!

As I said, there were still lots of camera crews around MK today, doing site shots of various places around mostly New Fantasyland. Lots of equipment

IMG_5545.jpg

IMG_5547.jpg

They are bringing in a big camera boom for some reason

IMG_5548.jpg

IMG_5549.jpg

IMG_5551.jpg

IMG_5553.jpg

We decided to get a snack at Gaston's Tavern

IMG_5557.jpg

IMG_5558.jpg

I stepped outside for a moment

IMG_5559.jpg