Ignore. Just practicing posting pics (REMIX) aka Best Thread of 2010

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We all had a lot of fun revisiting days gone by at the Fort and beyond.  Let's see if we can make the REMIX the Best Thread of 2011.  I'll start. Here is kampfiredad in his infamous plaid pants and my

I cannot remember the name of this attraction at Hollywood Studios, (then MGM Studios or Disney Studios).   It was the one where they took volunteers and placed them in different TV shows etc..   KFM

Last I heard KFK and family had the plague.  

Turns out it wasn't the ACTUAL Black Death but it was severe enough and we may have temporarily thought we'd die.  All of the KFK posse are alive and have resumed normal activities... except some of us still prefer not to eat much.   Well we prefer to eat much but it's a bad plan. anyhooo...

To the rest of you ignorers.....  keep you hands and arms inside the car. This thread will resume momentarily. Figuratively speaking.  

Turns out it wasn't the ACTUAL Black Death but it was severe enough and we may have temporarily thought we'd die. All of the KFK posse are alive and have resumed normal activities... except some of us still prefer not to eat much. Well we prefer to eat much but it's a bad plan. anyhooo...

To the rest of you ignorers..... keep you hands and arms inside the car. This thread will resume momentarily. Figuratively speaking.

Glad y'all are feeling better. It was boring ignoring this thread with out you.

KSCN0017-5.jpg

KSCN0019-5.jpg

KSCN0020-4.jpg

This next one is a commenorative EPCOT book given away free the first year of opening.... if I remember correctly.  Sorry but I apparently only scanned in the cover.

KSCN0031-1.jpg

A Contemporary Resort Laundry Service Bag.  Yes, you read that right.  KFM saved a CR laundry service bag.  :))

KSCN0015-3.jpg

Who remembers the Cinema at the Contemporary?  I remember well and loved it.  

KSCN0032-3.jpg

Wow.  This newspaper caught me off guard and brought back a flood of memories.

KSCN0030-2.jpg

Sorry, but I couldn't ignore that last post.

I have never heard of the Wee Links.  Never.  Until just now.  And here I thought I knew everything.

And, did you see that they would refer you to a taxidermist after the fishing excursions?  I guess it wasn't catch and release back then.

And, that newspaper says River Country would stay open until 9 pm.  None of the water parks stay open that late now.

TCD

I'm ignoring this cool memorabilia.

As you should.  

Those are some most excellent things to ignore.

And I totally would have kept this too...

KSCN0015-3.jpg

I like the Laundry Service bag too.  And I do appreciate all the stuff mom saved.  It's kinda cool seeing how the graphics have changed through the years... but I don't have to tell you that do I?   ;D

Sorry, but I couldn't ignore that last post.

I have never heard of the Wee Links.  Never.  Until just now.  And here I thought I knew everything.

And, did you see that they would refer you to a taxidermist after the fishing excursions?  I guess it wasn't catch and release back then.

And, that newspaper says River Country would stay open until 9 pm.  None of the water parks stay open that late now.

TCD

River Country information is tough to ignore.  I understand that you couldn't do it.

I especially like that you learned something new.  Maybe now you know it all.  

ignorant.jpg

Keep on keeping on Ed.  Nice ignore work there.

While I was ignoring not reading this thread two thing would have jumped out at me.

1. There was a property called "The Disney Inn". I had never heard of this resort so I googled it. It is now the Shades of Green resort

2. Under the heading of "Swimming" it says "take a refreshing dip in one of Disney's 12 resort pools." I guess it used to be ok to other resorts and use the swimming pool.

While I was ignoring not reading this thread two thing would have jumped out at me.

1. There was a property called "The Disney Inn". I had never heard of this resort so I googled it. It is now the Shades of Green resort

2. Under the heading of "Swimming" it says "take a refreshing dip in one of Disney's 12 resort pools." I guess it used to be ok to other resorts and use the swimming pool.

1.  How about that!  I guess I ignored it a little to hard myself and missed that.

2.  A lot of things used to be ok.  Like swimming in Bay Lake.