FATFED 2013!! (aka Fiends at the Fort Roll Call)

Ok my Fiends, some of you have seen the thread about the couple that visited Disneyland EVERY DAY of 2012 - and while a few of us offered to sacrifice ourselves to do the same at WDW for 2013, so far we've been unable to find enough financial backers to pull this off. 8)

I'm thinking maybe we need to start small. Let's see if there's a Fiend At The Fort Every Day in 2013!

I'm thinking folks can just check in with a simple "HERE" on this thread. Doesn't matter if you're camping, staying in a cabin, or visiting. And no pressure on new or shy folks to give out their site numbers or anything like that - although if you want to meet/visit with some Fiends, definitely check in on the Site Numbers thread!

So.... it's January 1, 2013..... any Fiends at the Fort?? :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got a hug from Ed yesterday and I molested Mama through the truck window at Judy's yesterday! :heart: We rode by last night Jason but no one was home. Will try to stalk catch up with you later toda

Ok my Fiends, some of you have seen the thread about the couple that visited Disneyland EVERY DAY of 2012 - and while a few of us offered to sacrifice ourselves to do the same at WDW for 2013, so far

Heading there in a bit.

Actually, just realized, since Dave will most likely be there till November, and Fiesty (Judy) will return for next fall in September we WILL have FATFED in 2013!!!

Oh, and they may not post but Kelli and Stacy are still there, Judy and Ken are still there, and Fiesty is still there!