We are having a contest until March 1, 2013. If you haven't already LIKED our Fort Camper Rental Facebook page, (FortCamperRental.com) , Please do so and you will be entered for a chance to win one of two great prizes. When we hit 250 LIKES, we will draw a name from ALL who have liked the site and send them a fabulous cookie bouquet. If we hit 500 LIKES, we will draw a name for a 3 night stay at Fort Wilderness Campground including the camper rental AND the site! So tell all your friends to LIKE the Fort Camper Rental Facebook site and let's get to that 500 mark by March 1st!

While you're at it, why not check out our website at www.FortCamperRental.com and see what you might win?!

See you at the Fort!

Curt

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was one of the first LIKES a few months ago!!! Curt we really had a great time in November and your service is top notch! Looking forward to February! I have shared on FB several times but now I

Yep, that's my SIL TurkeyPants... aka Nicole! Hoping this means they'll join us for Halloween this year. :) She's on a cruise for work right now, but I know she'll be thrilled to hear when she gets b

:jumpforjoy Looks like we will be able to go this year after all! Thank you so much! We are so looking forward to it!

Curt, I got an email from a customer thanking me for sending them your way when I had nothing available. Said they got great service.

Great Donnie!I appreciate the referrals. You can feel confident that we will never let you or our guests down. I'll see you at the Fort!

There are some on our website, but we are planning a whole separate page for those now so you can see even more. We are hoping to have that started today! There are also some on our Facebook page in photos. We have at least 1 greeter out in front in whichever your favorite character is. We have awning lights, decorations outside and on the inside we have all bedding matching the theme, pillow cases, blankets, some sheets. We also have decorations inside that match the theme. All kids receive a "Magical Gift" too. Don't forget, we will have childcare / Family helper available now too! You don't have to rent from us for that.