I'm on call today until 1:00pm so I'm just sitting around killing time on this grey morning waiting to see if I'll have to go in and make some magic.

While waiting I decided to check out some other bulletin boards to see what kind of silly threads I could find. Of course I had no problem finding some.

Ants!!!

I found that on the Fort Freaks forum that we all love to hate. Yup, that's all it says, ants. Seems that the Fort has been taken over by ants. Kids and small pets have been known to be carried away by armies of ants.

Bugs in Florida, I'm shocked. Next they're going to say that there are écureuils squirrels that get into their food.

Are there restrictions on how much free stuff CMs can give out on a daily basis?

Yes there is. For instance, bus drivers can only give out 6 collector bus cards and 3 stickers per day except for the third Thursday in Oct. or if it's a leap year.

Why would anyone want to know this?

Is the AKL suitable for a 3 year old?

No it's not. It's only suitable for 4 years old and up. There is a height restriction unless you're a midget. Excuse me, a vertically challenged person.

AK when dark?

What the Fort are they asking? That is a real post and I have nothing to add.

Do you like the new soap and shampoo at the resorts?

How will you ever get through the day without knowing if people like them?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will take a stab at translating what these questions really mean... Disney can't possibly allow bugs to intrude on my magical time, can they?!?! They'll be sorry if they do, because I promise I'll

i don't normally do this, but convince me I need to go Camping

My cousin's co-worker's SIL has a friend with 4 kids, and they stayed in the cabins at Camp Wilderness. I am SO not the camping type, but I wonder if the cabins would work for my family. I worry som

Lou, do you like the kind of fuel that gets pumped into your bus?

I'm glad you asked as a lot of people want to know.

Yes I do like it. It goes well with Fava beans just like a good Chianti.

More importantly, do you like breathing oxygen or do you prefer some other element?

I'm a purist so I prefer oxygen.

Thank you that helped!

You're welcome. I aim to please.

I will take a stab at translating what these questions really mean...

Ants!!!

Disney can't possibly allow bugs to intrude on my magical time, can they?!?! They'll be sorry if they do, because I promise I'll shorten my trip from 20 days to 19 if I find out there's an ant anywhere on property!

Are there restrictions on how much free stuff CMs can give out on a daily basis?

I want to make sure my family badgers as many CMs as possible, so that we can collect up as much free crap as we can hoard/carry. We don't want to have to do a lot of walking though, so is it ok to keep asking the same ones over and over again?

Is the AKL suitable for a 3 year old?

I need to ensure that my toddler will be surrounded by pixie dust and magic 24/7 and I'm not sure a resort that has REAL animals will provide enough fantasticalness for him.

AK when dark?

I hear over and over from "experts" that AK is a 1/2 day day park, and a 1/2 day park only. Clearly this is undisputable fact, so convince me that it's worth it for me to go there after dark.

Do you like the new soap and shampoo at the resorts?

Is it worth it to pack an extra bag that I can stuff full of Disney toiletries to bring home?

My cousin's co-worker's SIL has a friend with 4 kids, and they stayed in the cabins at Camp Wilderness. I am SO not the camping type, but I wonder if the cabins would work for my family. I worry sometimes that my kids never get fresh air and think maybe we should try this sometime. Are the cabins close to where the people in trailers live? I worry that we'll see those people. Do they share buses? Can we use the pool at the WL, because I'm afraid of the water not being clean from the trailer people.

Convince me this might be a good option for us. Or should we stay at the Beach Club Villas instead?

My cousin's co-worker's SIL has a friend with 4 kids, and they stayed in the cabins at Camp Wilderness. I am SO not the camping type, but I wonder if the cabins would work for my family. I worry sometimes that my kids never get fresh air and think maybe we should try this sometime. Are the cabins close to where the people in trailers live? I worry that we'll see those people. Do they share buses? Can we use the pool at the WL, because I'm afraid of the water not being clean from the trailer people.

Convince me this might be a good option for us. Or should we stay at the Beach Club Villas instead?

If they want to share a campsite, I will only use it to let my child ride their bikes, but they can't smoke or park their car there, because I will need to park mine there. Also I need to use the grill, so do you think they will agree to this ?????

If they want to share a campsite, I will only use it to let my child ride their bikes, but they can't smoke or park their car there, because I will need to park mine there. Also I need to use the grill, so do you think they will agree to this ?????

This post probably doesn't mean much to newbies, but sadly it's pretty accurate and real.