• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will take a stab at translating what these questions really mean... Disney can't possibly allow bugs to intrude on my magical time, can they?!?! They'll be sorry if they do, because I promise I'll

i don't normally do this, but convince me I need to go Camping

My cousin's co-worker's SIL has a friend with 4 kids, and they stayed in the cabins at Camp Wilderness. I am SO not the camping type, but I wonder if the cabins would work for my family. I worry som

Go back and check out the thread directed at Ed....someone is actually recommending the poster check out Jen and Chris' FW Sites app.

Warning, pot stirring alert. Non-pot-stirrers, look away.

The "Big Giant ED" has spoken, that's a reference to "3rd Rock from the Sun".

I may be wrong, but I get the impression that ED won't be using the app anytime soon. Or at least won't admit to it. Gee, I wonder why?

It's one zinger after another regarding the app.

To paraphrase the "Big Giant ED", it's not a big deal, you don't need it, ouch, it's a great app after you arrive and know your site number, you can't use the measurements because some sites have grills, trees, etc, that are in the way, and there is too much detail. What does that mean?

Warning, pot stirring alert. Non-pot-stirrers, look away.

The "Big Giant ED" has spoken, that's a reference to "3rd Rock from the Sun".

I may be wrong, but I get the impression that ED won't be using the app anytime soon. Or at least won't admit to it. Gee, I wonder why?

It's one zinger after another regarding the app.

To paraphrase the "Big Giant ED", it's not a big deal, you don't need it, ouch, it's a great app after you arrive and know your site number, you can't use the measurements because some sites have grills, trees, etc, that are in the way, and there is too much detail. What does that mean?

It means that he downloaded the app and was so excited to use it until he saw Snarky peering back at him from his phone. That made him drop his phone, shattering the screen. In his anger, he has vowed to do everything he can to dissuade people from using the app.

Or, it could mean he is WMK's loverboy and will do anything to make her happy.

It means that he downloaded the app and was so excited to use it until he saw Snarky peering back at him from his phone. That made him drop his phone, shattering the screen. In his anger, he has vowed to do everything he can to dissuade people from using the app.

Or, it could mean he is WMK's loverboy and will do anything to make her happy.

^^ALL THIS^^

:rofl2: :rofl3:

As a pot stirring wannabe I went and looked at the thread and wanted to post all sorts of glowing things about how it helped me so much on my last trip and that I loved all the details provided as well as the picture for the visual image. After all I haven't been :flush2: from there yet. I can stir the pot still.

As a pot stirring wannabe I went and looked at the thread and wanted to post all sorts of glowing things about how it helped me so much on my last trip and that I loved all the details provided as well as the picture for the visual image. After all I haven't been :flush2: from there yet. I can stir the pot still.

OH so tempting (thought has crossed my mind also - more than a few times), but remember... the least amount of traffic that place gets the better. Traffic of any sort (even the pot stirring kind) = money in their pockets. And personally I'd rather see the whole thing just die it's unnatural death than help them in any way.

Oh yeah and also... don't forget this thread is on one of our public boards. And the only thing I hate more than wanting to give that place a leg up in terms of traffic, is giving them any satisfaction to think that we all actually still give a rat's patootie about them.

So as much as I love watching a good train wreck as much as the next person, and admit it's fun to get all UNdizzy from time to time.... time for me to move along to bigger and better topics.

Like reminding people that we have some amazing pages of information on the loops and campsites at the Fort, including a fantastic and INCREDIBLY useful mobile app, videos of every camping loop (except 2000) and tons more helpful and ACCURATE info to help people sort out what's what at the Fort.

Check it all out here!!!

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/accomodations/

ok, so one parting shot for the road 8)

Q. Are the kids pizza the same size and texture as the adult pizzas? A. Don't bother eating there, all the pizza is horrible nasty stuff unless you eat flatbread or the pizza place in Epcot. R: Dude, I am planning on letting my child run amoke in there with all the arcade games. Child has to sit and behave at other counter service places. Unless I take him to the pre-school buffet. He can run amoke there too.

I know. I really liked the pizza at Pizza Planet the times we ate there. The flatbread pizza is good too at the resorts.

There has been only one brand of pizza in real life that I would never ever eat again. But it was a frozen off-brand name that wasn't worth the $1.00 on sale.