Disney Mardi Gras Style

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree that they were skimping on the BACON. Shardi also told the waiter she wanted a pot of Kona coffee but only got a pot of standard coffee. Saved me several dollars and the waiter lost out on the

Nicki, you gotta be there! Tell the hubby, no Disney, no Nicki so to speak.

I had a couple strategic smilie faces....

Posted Images

Great photos!

That kid did catch a nice fish. I never thought of taking my kids on one of these excursions. They have all fished other places and caught fish. But, I think it would be fun for them to catch fish like this. They probably wouldn't want to now.

Is that all the bacon you got with the Tonga Toast? I've only ordered it downstairs at the quick serve. I would think they could afford to give you a couple more slices of bacon considering the charge upstairs vs. downstairs.

I have been to the Polynesian Resort plenty, and have never seen a floating rock. But, darned if you didn't see one. What's up with that?

TCD

It's BACON. ALL CAPS, BACON! Don't make me tell Jason on you.

Tonga toast looks good, but it could use a little bit more BACON!

Great photos!

That kid did catch a nice fish. I never thought of taking my kids on one of these excursions. They have all fished other places and caught fish. But, I think it would be fun for them to catch fish like this. They probably wouldn't want to now.

It's a lot of fun, I bet they would enjoy it, even more so if Dad foot's the bill!

This is the point where I tell you "of course your wife was right!" We www must stick up for each other...

Ps. Have you missed my messages yet?

It has been noted that my wife was correct.

You would have been responded to much quicker had she given you the correct phone number to text me with. I am also invoking the MPR about bedazzle!

It has been noted that my wife was correct.

You would have been responded to much quicker had she given you the correct phone number to text me with. I am also invoking the MPR about bedazzle!

You have a point. She was wrong. Which of your coworkers got those texts......

You are a boy. You cannot invoke MPR.

acutally I think we need a KFK ruling on this because he is not the only one that received messages from us and the other one would be oh so happy to not invoke MPR.

So Kim -

If a WWW sends a message to a non-female fiend during an MPR moment... is it still invoked?

When I left off, we were splitting up. Me and the kids hopped the Monorail to head to EPCOT.

As we left the Contemporary, this is the sight looking back toward the Fort.

IMG_3139_zps76d12a8b.jpg

Like everyone else, I hate it. It is very obtrusive.

Upon arrival to EPCOT, we made our way to Test Track. This was our first time going through TT since the refurb. It was nice. Here are the cars we designed.

Mine

IMG_3145_zpsbf234b5e.jpg

Dear Daughter’s

IMG_3148_zps938e28e5.jpg

Dear Son’s

IMG_3150_zpsbe842580.jpg

Upon exiting the ride, we were trying to compare our results but Shardi had made to EPCOT after walking the dogs back at the Fort and was getting annoyed that I was not answering the phone. Of course she is thinking the worst so we rush out to meet her.

After meeting up we grab some fast passes for TT so she can ride. When going through the fast pass queue, there were no cards for the quick design for a car so I thought would my Key to the world work? I tried it. It worked. May be good for someone else to know that. While riding we tried our hand at a staged picture. We tried the “Hear no Evil, See no Evil, Speak no Evil…”

IMG_3172_zps161cbf6c.jpg

From there we toured around the world showcase. Dear son wanted to do a Perry Mission so we started that, in China. We make it almost to the end, where the Jade Monkey is in the pond and Dear Son trips, dropping the F.O.N.E. into the water. Here I am retrieving the device.

IMG_3168_zpsd020aab3.jpg

It was toast. We quietly dropped it into the return box near that bridge and kept quiet, never mentioning it again. We were going to go back to TT so Shardi could go through the car design section but at 4:00PM TT was down.

Supper was at the Biergarten. It was good. The only complaint was the bread was too hard to eat. Even the couple seated at the same table with us complained. The Gentleman was originally from Germany and it was nice listening to his tales. It wound up he was a CM that operates Mission Space. To me he looked a lot like Ernest Borgnine and even sounded like him.

After Supper, it was time to walk the dogs so we split up again. This time Shardi took a bus back to the Fort while me and the kids got on the Monorail back to the Magic Kingdom. At TTC we got on the Express Monorail. This was our first time to ever ride the Express. We finished up the night at the Magic Kingdom. It was a long and full day. I think we made it back to the Fort about midnight.

Next it is back to the Magic Kingdom for the day with a first visit to Be Our Guest.

Wait ..Wait... go back... Shardi asked for Kona and didn't get it ? Tell me that you hunted down the waiter and knee capped him.... He should walk with a limp for substituting coffee for Kona Coffee... :rotfl6:

Your test track vehicle kinda looks like a Viper... I don't think Chevy would like that...