Coin Press Machines around WDW

Very cool! My Gwen collects those. Although I'm not sure I want it to be any easier to find the machines. For every $0.51 you put in your get back a flat penny. ???

For real. If Adam ever got his hands on that I would be screwed. I do have to admit I get excited when I get change and there are shiny pennies in it.

Drum roll please.....

Not only do we have the coin maps for all 4 theme parks, but we have them IN COLOR!

CoinMap-AK.jpg

CoinMap-EP.jpg

CoinMap-HS.jpg

CoinMap-MK.jpg

These are high res JPGs, so if you want to download/print them, they should hold up well.

I also have the lists that go along with these that includes information on the "Die" (apparently there's an A, B, C, D) and the maps/lists for DTD and the Resorts, Water Parks & Sports Complexes.

I'll create a page on the Info side and load everything up there asap.

Oh yeah and thanks Lou! :)

I just added pages for ALL the coin press maps (4 theme parks, Downtown Disney and resorts) plus the accompanying lists to the Info Pages. You can find the links to them on the Site Map page.

Scroll down to the "MISCELLANEOUS" section near the bottom and you'll see the listing with links.

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/info/site-map-find-what-you-need-here-r99

My grandchildren and one of my nieces like to collect the pressed pennies. I save all the shiny pennies during the year as well as quarters for them. It is fun watching them get all excited when they see one they don't have. Thanks so much for the maps.

My hubby prefers using pre-1994 pennies in the machines. The newer machines do make clearer Disney images with newer pennies, but using the older ones gives you a shadow of the original penny image - which we think is cool. It really is up to you. Thanks for posting the maps! These are so much better than the typed lists we used to get. We enjoy the scavenger hunt part of penny pressing, but it really doesn't make for "cheap" momentos when you are on a mission to do every one like my DH gets sometimes!