The TCD Gang Runs Disney-2013 Princess Half Marathon Weekend TR

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

totally could have done without the visual of Creepy Claus scratching his Christmas ornaments!

TCD running, there better be some photos.

Nope, not in with the twins. I'm not doubting that TCD ran it, I just want to see photos of it for blackmail evidence.

The Not-Lou bus driver's name is Samuth.

I did pin trading duty at the MK bus area one time when they pulled me off the bus for my break 45 minutes too early. It was actually fun interacting with the pin traders. I cheated some times with the little kids. If they liked a pin, but didn't have a pin to trade, I just told them to take it. Hey, they're not my pins, what do I care? Next time don't break me so early.

As for what you found out, has it got anything to do with the floats?

The past week, Tink has been missing from the MSEP. Not just Tink, the entire float. The first float in the parade is now the Mickey float. And if its windy, they will pull some of the characters riding on the floats for safety concerns. So maybe thats why pete was missing.

I have a guess as to what you photographed, but I will hold my guess to see if I am right.

Dude, it's improper to refer to him as "Tinkerbill" in that situation. When dining at O'hana, his name is T'inkerbill.

And thank you for the bread pudding pic. I NEVER tire of that one.

Are you saying they don't serve the salad with honey lime dressing anymore? (It's funny, but after your last update my fingers wanted to type Hiney Lime Dressing). In any case, i really enjoyed that salad. And yes, I did waste some room in my stomach with salad. I really liked it with the bread. Although I guess I could just cram in another wing and a couple of potstickers to take up the space.

I call BS.

When is it warm enough in RI that the lady inhabitants take off their parkas?

And do people in RI own bathing suits?

If so, why?

Yes people in RI own bathing suits. For about 2 and a half months of the year it is warm enough for swimming and there are tons of beaches in RI. Add to that the freaks who live in RI who think clothing is an optional sport in teh summertime and you see some scary things.. I am talking to you Mr. 50+ Italian Guy with more hair than a camel and more gold chains than Aladdin. Please for the love of all that is holy put some clothes on. [shudder]

Rapunzel's Bathroom... and I just saw the pictures Mo posted a link too

though technically not the actual pictures just the link....

Nope. Not Rapunzel's bathroom. That wasn't done when we were there. Plus, there are lots of photos of that on the web. I'm talking about something never before posted.

I think I've just been called out. I know! I know!

I wasn't calling anyone out in particular.

And you are going to finish your trip report. Right?

Btw: I swear the last time we were at Ohanas, it was a drag queen entertainer.

I haven't found anyone that has seen the same.

Really?

How many of those pineapple drinks did you have?

But, truthfully, I didn't get a good look at our lady, so who knows?

We all know that they sometimes use men in women's roles at WDW.

Like TinkerBill.

My favorite parts of this update was seeing what was the pineapple that i consumed during WWW (Delish!) and seeing the fireworks and realizing I had seen fireworks from inside MK less than a month ago. I feel very blessed. :)

Glad you liked it.

Those Pineapple drinks are the next best thing to being in Hawaii.

I did pin trading duty at the MK bus area one time when they pulled me off the bus for my break 45 minutes too early. It was actually fun interacting with the pin traders. I cheated some times with the little kids. If they liked a pin, but didn't have a pin to trade, I just told them to take it. Hey, they're not my pins, what do I care? Next time don't break me so early.

As for what you found out, has it got anything to do with the floats?

Cool. You know Not-Lou. I always wonder how many bus drivers know each other. How many bus drivers are there, anyway. In all of our bus riding adventures, I don't recall recognizing a driver from a previous trip. There must be a lot.

I need to send the twins to pin trading when you're in charge. I love it that you just give them away. I guess they don't give you that duty too much, huh?

No, my photo doesn't have anything to do with the floats.

Dinner looks like so much fun. We're gonna have to try it some time. And love the MSEP pictures.

If I remember right, you are a low-carber, right? I would think skewers of meat would be right up your alley!

The past week, Tink has been missing from the MSEP. Not just Tink, the entire float. The first float in the parade is now the Mickey float. And if its windy, they will pull some of the characters riding on the floats for safety concerns. So maybe thats why pete was missing.

I have a guess as to what you photographed, but I will hold my guess to see if I am right.

Wow, a whole float missing? That stinks.

I never saw Pete missing before. I don't think it was windy that night. I've never seen the parade with him missing. It was weird to see the dragon without Pete. I guess there aren't many Petes to go around, though. I figured they couldn't find one, and the show had to go on.

We will soon see if you were right about what I photographed.

Dude, it's improper to refer to him as "Tinkerbill" in that situation. When dining at O'hana, his name is T'inkerbill.

And thank you for the bread pudding pic. I NEVER tire of that one.

Are you saying they don't serve the salad with honey lime dressing anymore? (It's funny, but after your last update my fingers wanted to type Hiney Lime Dressing). In any case, i really enjoyed that salad. And yes, I did waste some room in my stomach with salad. I really liked it with the bread. Although I guess I could just cram in another wing and a couple of potstickers to take up the space.

Darn. I can never keep up with the proper use of apostrophes in WDW!

No honey lime dressing, I think it is raspberry vinaigrette, or something along those lines. The salad is really good. But, we all forced ourselves to just eat a little, so we could pound down the potstickers and meat. On our first trip, we didn't like the wings too much, so the girls skipped those this time around. I didn't let on that they were much better this time, so I got them all for myself.

TCD

Yes people in RI own bathing suits. For about 2 and a half months of the year it is warm enough for swimming and there are tons of beaches in RI. Add to that the freaks who live in RI who think clothing is an optional sport in teh summertime and you see some scary things.. I am talking to you Mr. 50+ Italian Guy with more hair than a camel and more gold chains than Aladdin. Please for the love of all that is holy put some clothes on. [shudder]

You know, I am not even going to think about this. It sounds really bad.

Eyetalian, on the NH beaches they were all fat Canadians with mustaches. And the Canadian men were just as bad.

I'm gonna catch hell from Mo....again.

LOL! Good one!

NH beaches were the closest beaches for a lot of Canadians and that's where they would come every summer.

Considering that they had to drive all the way from Canada, I'm surprised that they made it in one piece.

Lou is on a roll! Of course, in just a couple of posts, he has offended people from two nations as well as women with facial hair.

Considering how many of those people end up on WDW buses, Lou is very brave or very crazy.

I think we all know which.

TCD

Ah, man, SSB guessed it!

It was this:

RoyalFamily5K2013351_zpse0bd9fbd.jpg

That's fellow Fiend Devores.

In his knickers.

He has previously challenged anyone to get his photo wearing knickers.

I say a photo of him wearing knickers is better than a photo of him not.

Right?

But, I have to admit something.

I cheated to get that photo.

I had texted Dave earlier that day to see if he would be working in the MK that night.

He told me yes and where.

So, that photo doesn't count.

No bragging rights for me.

But, now you know what to look for.

That ended up being the last photo I took on Saturday. Even though the MK's hours had been extended, we were wiped after our long day and big dinner. So we headed back to the Pop.

We were going home the next day.

Which probably makes you think this report is just about over.

Not quite.

I had big plans for the morning.

Namely, a visit to the Fort.

And I found two new developments there that really SMB!

We will be heading to the Fort next.

TCD

If I remember right, you are a low-carber, right? I would think skewers of meat would be right up your alley!

Yes, I'm a low carber. The skewers of meat are great -- it's just all the sugary sauces they use on the meat that are the problem.

Did you find a certain knocker wearing fiend? Is that the pic??

That sounds like a great guess!

Cool. You know Not-Lou.

I do see him in the break room from time to time. We're not friends or anything.

I always wonder how many bus drivers know each other. .

Not that many, maybe 50 or so.

How many bus drivers are there, anyway.

Last time I checked, a little over 1500. Less than 20% are part time drivers,

I love it that you just give them away. I guess they don't give you that duty too much, huh?.

Only once, wonder why? They have no way of knowing how many pins are on the boards.

Of course, in just a couple of posts, he has offended people from two nations as well as women with facial hair.

I will not rest until I offend every nationality.

And speaking of women with facial hair, my nationality is right up there. I wish I could transplant some of it to my bald spot.

Proof Lou is not really as mean as he pretends to be!