While walking to my plain Jane WDW bus at Epcot today, I saw two of these beauties parked there. I asked the driver if I could go inside and check it out, WOW, AMAZING! I want one.

I've seen a lot of different buses at the charter bus lots, but never anything like this.

The exterior was beautiful and the inside looked like something out of Star Wars.

One of the many unique features for a tour bus, is that it had two doors. That's about the only thing they had in common with the Disney buses.

Imagine a MH made from that shell?

Bus1_zpsa6c3ba52.jpg

This is a motorhome conversion of an older one. Check out their whole site - it's very interesting

Excellent article MG, thanks for the effort. It is very interesting.

I've always thought that if you designed it right, you could get the feeling of space without slides and I think their floor plan shows that.

There was a conversion of a similar bus staying at the Fort not that long ago. It was very well done and had the owners been around, I would have asked them for a tour. All they can say is go away or I'll call security. It wouldn't be the first time I've been told that.