Thought there was a who's where forum, can't find it. So, this seems like the next best place.

Pulled the 19000# monster (it's a fifth wheel....) into spot # 708 tonight. Wife and daughter hit the ground (and the kingdom) running. I will be doing little projects and drinking an ale, or two. Stop by and have a sip with me.

Oscar.

Thought there was a who's where forum, can't find it. So, this seems like the next best place.

Pulled the 19000# monster (it's a fifth wheel....) into spot # 708 tonight. Wife and daughter hit the ground (and the kingdom) running. I will be doing little projects and drinking an ale, or two. Stop by and have a sip with me.

Oscar.

Have an awesome time!!

It's showing that Oscar has 10 posts, but none come up except this one.

Who are you Oscar?

We were here last year around this time and joined the forum. Shared some home brew with a few of you and would like to do the same this year. You can text me and see if I'm around...... Six one zero, seven five one, two zero one nine.

Right now Cinderfella is off to drive the girls to Epcot.

And they just sent the kids home early because of the blizzard. I'm making myself feel better by reading your posts, pretending I could ride the cart over and get some home brew.

Snow on the way here too... again.

Hope all of you at the Fort are having enough fun for the rest of us!

Second day in a row the kids are home from school.  At least the wind stopped blowing so hard that I can see the barn again.  

I'm going to require more pictures from the Fort please.  You can start with the Tiki Bar.