from the Disney Parks Blog...

There’s the Cuban, the lobster, the California Burger . . . and Chef Dan at ESPN Club on Disney’s BoardWalk can’t help but keep inventing new “extreme” burgers-more a meal than a sandwich. One of the newest is the PB&J Burger, a stack that starts with creamy peanut butter on a Kaiser roll and builds with an Angus Burger, bacon, pickled jalapeños and a generous slather of house-made blackberry. His latest is the Farmhouse Burger, beginning with potato pancakes instead of bread, then everything for a big breakfast is included: a fried egg, sausage, oven-roasted tomatoes, arugula – and an Angus Burger, of course. Take a look at my pal John Graham’s video.

http://youtu.be/YFPtLXHTQ8A

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/05/another-crazy-new-burger-at-espn-club-on-disneys-boardwalk/

Why can't they leave things alone? Pb&j should only be a sandwich or in crackers. No other form, no burger, no milkshake, no cupcake. Just a nice sandwich in fresh soft white bread, Jif peanut butter and some jelly, I'll even allow jam. Dang it I want a pb&j. I think Brian and I need a date night so we can have some peanut butter. We don't go on dates to do fancy things, we go to eat peanut butter lol.

Why can't they leave things alone? Pb&j should only be a sandwich or in crackers. No other form, no burger, no milkshake, no cupcake. Just a nice sandwich in fresh soft white bread, Jif peanut butter and some jelly, I'll even allow jam. Dang it I want a pb&j. I think Brian and I need a date night so we can have some peanut butter. We don't go on dates to do fancy things, we go to eat peanut butter lol.

I agree with most of this....except I do love me some PBJ milkshake.  :heart:   That thing is definitely SC.  (and by SC I reallly mean dirndl worth.)

Being a former chef, this sounds right up my alley. About a year ago I was at a local Restarunt and the special was a porterhouse steak with a mozzarella and fresh blueberry compote. I said I had to try it. Low and behold, it was the best steak I ever had. I can eat pbj's all the time hence that is why the kids don't get crustabkes anymore...lol. I bet this thing rocks!

That's why I stay away from a lot of the WDW restaurants. Weird just to be different and to justify the high price tag.

I agree with you 100%, Judy.

What's wrong with just making a good cheeseburger?

There's a place in Tallahassee that is kind of famous for a peanut butter burger they serve.  I tried it there.  It was OK, but I would rather just have had a regular cheeseburger.

TCD