No more loading golf carts on the hill on the side road at the Fort

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Larry would tell us that IMHO the use of poles to block off the use of this hill is a good idea in that people have been sadly misusing hills all over the Fort for years now with no thought to the imp

Oh yes.  He's real, and he's spectacular. 

Shame on you all anyone should be able to see Larry has a disability.(either his mother didn't love him or maybe he just has a small member)

How do I find him on rv.net?

Just look for the rambling, no punctuation diatribes by someone that appears to be an expert on all things RV related and who IMHO shares his HO far too often. 

Oh and who likes to post pot stirring stuff and then go back and edit his post to make it look like everyone else are the trouble makers.

Larry wasn't a bad guy, he was just misunderstood.

Well a little punctuation might have helped.  8)

Don't forget that Larry loves trees.

Larry does not love hammocks, dog pens, etc.

let us not forget his dislike for Christmas decorations... how can anyone not like decorations at the fort? Can you imagine living next door to him IRL??

*sigh* just thinking about it makes me want to go out and put up a clothesline in the front yard. :dogsnicker:

Larry also enjoys bitching out his wife, who has developed the ability to totally tune him out, to her credit.

let us not forget his dislike for Christmas decorations... how can anyone not like decorations at the fort? Can you imagine living next door to him IRL??

*sigh* just thinking about it makes me want to go out and put up a clothesline in the front yard. :dogsnicker:

well FWG had to be next to him at FW for a while....that was a treat

It was a riot because he had no idea it was me. I just wish I had taken pics of his site.

Larry's sig, below, on RV.Net.

He's never meet a period or comma that he's liked.

2001 standard box 7.3L E-350 PSD Van with 4.10 rear and 2007 Holiday Rambler Aluma-Lite 8306S Been RV'ing since 1974. 

But the "link" to all his infamous mods is broken, both on RV Net and DIS 

Larry did know his stuff about Gvwr, payloads, and tounge weight. The only problem was the way he expressed himself some people got offended. He never bothered me though. Once he was in a thread you new it was going 15 pages plus so it was always a good read.