ADRs DONE! Advice/thoughts/help appreciated.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a member of the Spreadsheet Geek Club, I can tell you that there is no need for a support group.  It is all of you non-spreadsheet using, fly by the seat of your pants people that need help.  So th

I humbly accept your nominations to be President of the SGC, and as our first order of business I recommend we create a pivot table that will automatically separate Fiends into two lists:  the first l

I TOTALLY HAVE SPREADSHEETS!!  :rofl3:

As a member of the Spreadsheet Geek Club, I can tell you that there is no need for a support group.  It is all of you non-spreadsheet using, fly by the seat of your pants people that need help.  So there. 

Wait there is a group of people making spreadsheets? I want in! I have spreadsheets!

So we have at least four members!  Dave, Jason, Nicki, and me.

I nominate Dave for president.

Not only do I never have spreadsheets, I won't even commit to a definite arrival date until we pass Jacksonville. Shoot, we leave in ten days and I'm not even sure we'll be eating, much less where. I am a spreadsheet addict's worst nightmare... :hah:

I admit... I have a spreadsheet. 

Not only that, but I have it in a format that prints out really small and folds into a tiny booklet that fits into your wallet.

Yes folks, it's spreadsheet origami!

And while I don't really use it once we arrive and am falling more and more into the fly-by-the-seat-of-our-pants category every trip, I still fill the thing out ahead of time and bring it.

It makes me happy.  :)

Seconded!

All in favor, say aye! 

Not only that, but I have it in a format that prints out really small and folds into a tiny booklet that fits into your wallet.

And while I don't really use it once we arrive and am falling more and more into the fly-by-the-seat-of-our-pants category every trip, I still fill the thing out ahead of time and bring it.

And we have another member!  And she knows origami!  I did an independent study on origami in college.  It can be quite difficult. 

BTW, my spreadsheets are basically to help me plan meals, buy groceries, and pack.  I don't plan days at the parks or meals out.   

I humbly accept your nominations to be President of the SGC, and as our first order of business I recommend we create a pivot table that will automatically separate Fiends into two lists:  the first list is one of reasonably minded individuals who, while they at times disagree on Disney related items, nonetheless can come together to have fun and enjoy vacationing at WDW, and the second list is of people named Lou.   

And if you have made a spreadsheet, we have a support group for that.

Right Nicki?   8)

Right...shhhh... just don't tell Lou

As a member of the Spreadsheet Geek Club, I can tell you that there is no need for a support group.  It is all of you non-spreadsheet using, fly by the seat of your pants people that need help.  So there. 

We like to share our spreadsheets

Wait there is a group of people making spreadsheets? I want in! I have spreadsheets!

Good Boy

We meet on the 6th Tuesday of every month. 

the last meeting was awesom

So we have at least four members!  Dave, Jason, Nicki, and me.

I nominate Dave for president.

You forgot MO.

Jennifer, don't get sucked in by the fearsome foursome, just make a hit list and general plan, then adjust as needed.

Lou is actually a closet Excel user.

Anything to make you happy... RIGHT LOU?.  

All in favor, say aye! 

And we have another member!  And she knows origami!  I did an independent study on origami in college.  It can be quite difficult. 

BTW, my spreadsheets are basically to help me plan meals, buy groceries, and pack.  I don't plan days at the parks or meals out.   

I see you remembered her.. carry on.

Jennifer, don't get sucked in by the fearsome foursome, just make a hit list and general plan, then adjust as needed.

This is my plan! (despite the spreadsheets!)  My spreadsheets would probably be embarrassing anyway. They're basically blank. 

I humbly accept your nominations to be President of the SGC, and as our first order of business I recommend we create a pivot table that will automatically separate Fiends into two lists:  the first list is one of reasonably minded individuals who, while they at times disagree on Disney related items, nonetheless can come together to have fun and enjoy vacationing at WDW, and the second list is of people named Lou.   

:rofl3:  :rofl3:  :rofl3:  :rofl3:  :rofl3:

I like Mo happy!! :D

Just so you understand my opinion on spreadsheets, I was having a stressful day on Sunday, so I distracted myself by starting to plan exactly what rides to ride in what order to do what Mo, Nicki, and Nicole did ( 24-hours in MK, hitting every ride and attraction) with less walking than they did.  This relaxes me. :lol:

Not only do I never have spreadsheets, I won't even commit to a definite arrival date until we pass Jacksonville. Shoot, we leave in ten days and I'm not even sure we'll be eating, much less where. I am a spreadsheet addict's worst nightmare... :hah:

Quick!! Someone pass me a brown paper bag! I'm going to hyperventilate after reading this!

I like Mo happy!! :D

Just so you understand my opinion on spreadsheets, I was having a stressful day on Sunday, so I distracted myself by starting to plan exactly what rides to ride in what order to do what Mo, Nicki, and Nicole did ( 24-hours in MK, hitting every ride and attraction) with less walking than they did.  This relaxes me. :))

This is exactly it, Marty!

Even though I know I'll probably mostly use the app on my phone to figure out where to be when we're there, I LOVE breaking that spreadsheet out and just plotting out the possibilities, real or imagined. 

Although I must confess that the 24 hours at MK was a total fly-by-the-seat-of-our-insane-pants kinda thing.  Which is in and of itself remarkable since Nicole, Nicki and I are all spreadsheet Fiends.  8)

CM told me it was tomorrow?  :panic:

No, the calculator I use says 6/19.  I think the TA was correct....you can make ADR's beginning 6/19 for a 12/16 checkin...PLUS for the next 10 days of the trip after 12/16.  So Jennifer is fine and on track to make ADR's tomorrow morning. 

180 days is tomorrow.

i thought the +10 just meant you could make ten days worth of ADRs starting 180 days out from your checkin date so you didn't have to call back everyday to make your ADRs.  If that's not the case, you learn something new everyday and.............. I have been living under a rock I guess. 

I apologize for the unnecessary panic.

I thought 180+10 meant you could book reservations 190 days before you arrived.

My bad. I never plan that far ahead.

But this is a great thread. Others will learn from it.

TCD

Although I must confess that the 24 hours at MK was a total fly-by-the-seat-of-our-insane-pants kinda thing.  Which is in and of itself remarkable since Nicole, Nicki and I are all spreadsheet Fiends.  8)

Aha!! That explains why not even one of you stopped down to say hi to me waiting in line all night and half the morning at DTD. Yup, that must be it. It wasn't me, or a desire to avoid the temptation to join us purse-crazy line-standing loonies at all. You were merely suffering from a mass epidemic of spreadsheet withdrawal. :smug: