Watch out Dave, Bamboo is coming!

On Wednesday, August 14, a new DiVine type entertainment attraction called  Bamboo, is coming to Africa.
She will perform, or stand, whatever she does, Wednesday through Saturday at 11:30am, 12:30 pm, 1:30pm, and 2:30pm.

Not to worry Dave, DiVine will still perform at her normal times at the Oasis.

I am going to go out on a limb right now (get it?  out on a limb?)....and say that Bamboo SMB.  Why just Wed through Sat?  Does Bamboo have a previous engagement at Home Depot on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays? 

Who's idea was this, anyways? 

Anyways, my sources tell me that Bamboo is not the only new freakish entertainer coming to Animal Kingdom.  Starting Sept 1, Corn will be delighting guests with his comedy and kernels of wisdom. 

1djkhsg.jpg

Why do we even eat corn? It just passes right through. It is useful, though, if you want to know your transit time.

So, does anyone have a real picture of what this bamboo creature will look like?  I know I am opening up myself to the talents of fiend photoshopping, but seriously, I can't picture this.  DeVine, yes, she paints herself green and looks like she has vines growing all over her.  But skinny bamboo stalks?  In Africa?  I think of Asia when I hear bamboo.     

Ok, I took a break before posting and did a bit of research (well, let's be honest, Wikipedia) and found that bamboo does indeed grow in sub-sahara Africa.  Hmm... learn something new everyday.  At any rate, she better stay away from pandas and lemurs......

It also grows in southeastern PA, since an idiot neighbor of mine planted it and now it is taking over her property. This stuff grows fast.