Watch out Dave, Bamboo is coming!

I have it from an anonymous and unreliable source that "Petrified Woody" will have an official meet and greet outside the Boneyard next week.  The CM will wear actual petrified wood for realism.  This will be part of the "Limited Time Magic."

Stuffed animals earned at the carnival games in DinoLand can be traded in for extra time in the Boneyard where PW will watch over your children so you can have adults only time in the park.

If things work out with PW, the source stated Disney is considering another Limited Time Magic character "Elly-Phant Poo" for the Safari ride.  Apparently, this costume would also involve the real substance, otherwise the park visitors might not find the character "believable."

Really, this is an embarrassment.

Bamboo made it's debut and it's ridiculous.

The announcement made it sound like it was a female, but to me, it appears to be a male. 

He's on stilts and walks around the park. Give me a break.

bamboo_zps76aa6dcc.jpg

So you recognize this is a dude, but you still think Tink is a girl?

I planted a couple of small bamboo plants a few years back.  Thought I had the kind that did not spread.....NOT!   I now have bamboo almost as tall as the house in one area of the yard......which I actually love  (Ken hates it) but it is now spreading all over the back yard.  Not good.

Don't plant bamboo unless you want it to cover your entire property and everyone else's.   It is almost as bad as Kudzu.  :panic:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmmm..... I wonder if Bamboo guy creeped out the people at the parks as much as he did me on the computer screen?

(According to WDW Magic)

The living statue 'Bamboo' will be having a final performance on September 23 2013.

It isn't clear if the entertainment offering will return at a later date, or if it is a permanent closure. Bamboo opened August 14 2013 along the pathway from Asia to Africa. DiVine will continue to meet guests in the park.

Hmmm..... I wonder if Bamboo guy creeped out the people at the parks as much as he did me on the computer screen?

(According to WDW Magic)

The living statue 'Bamboo' will be having a final performance on September 23 2013.

It isn't clear if the entertainment offering will return at a later date, or if it is a permanent closure. Bamboo opened August 14 2013 along the pathway from Asia to Africa. DiVine will continue to meet guests in the park.

Disney is trying their hardest to bury this story, but the truth is that Bamboo was sexually assaulted by Devine, spawning a fast-spreading invasive weed known as DeBoo.  They are trying to contain it to AK, but the latest word is that seeds were accidentally tracked out on a guest's shoes and have taken root near Magic Kingdom. 

I've never sen Devine. Is she in a certain area? Or does she travel?

She travels on the pathway between Africa and Asia.  Every time we've seen her she's been nearer Africa.  She is amazing.  Some of us, Dave excluded, really enjoy seeing her.

(According to WDW Magic)

No fair!

I never got to see Bamboo!

I needed a photo of him too.

Oh well.

I guess I'll just have to find him at the Fort.

The story doesn't say, but he's being released over there.

TCD

Disney is trying their hardest to bury this story, but the truth is that Bamboo was sexually assaulted by Devine, spawning a fast-spreading invasive weed known as DeBoo. They are trying to contain it to AK, but the latest word is that seeds were accidentally tracked out on a guest's shoes and have taken root near Magic Kingdom.

. That is so bad, but so funny!