The TCD Gang Sails Again!: A Four Night Disney Dream Trip Report

I love that you go to Epcot just for the ice cream and then leave. Those of us that live so far away that visits are few and far between, are jealous of that WDW lifestyle.

On that nice comfy bed snuggled under that quilt, of course. Who does school work at a desk?

I didn't think about it that way, but you're right- we went to Epcot for ice cream.  That's all we did there, and then we left.  I love being a passholder.

I guess you're right about the desk.  I don't thing they use paper and pencils for homework anymore.

The sunset over TCD twins made me a little teary eyed. Good job, Dad. 

Yes, that is kind of sad.  But, they are both happy with their choices, and they're doing great.

TCD

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

True story.....Jack skipped the safety drill.  Had he gone, he would have known that there was plenty of room for him on that board next to Rose. 

Really!  I don't know how they conned us into going back to Enchanted Garden for that limited menu when we could have enjoyed one last buffet at Cabanas.  Oh well....next time. 

Those gates reminded me of something, but I couldn't place it.  And then it came to me.   

Thank you for the beautiful sunset pictures and GAG.  They are a most excellent birthday gift. :D

I love how you describe the French.  They really are exactly like that.  I made them so mad asking for the bread that goes with my quiche that they gave me the whole long loaf of it. ROFL  Course, then I had to ask for butter and they looked at me like I was crazy.  Stupid Americans eating their pain with buerre.  

Smart move letting Twin #1 get on the road early.

Looking forward to more bonus.

My birthday was yesterday to! Happy Birthday to us...

So here's what happened:

We dropped Twin #2 off on Sunday, the 18th.  We got home late that night.

The next day was Monday.  It was our first full day with an empty nest.

It was strange at home that night.  Twin #1 had been home all summer while the other two girls were away, so we still had one kid left with us.

The twins have gone away to school events for three nights before, so it wasn't so strange having an empty house for those first few nights.

When Wednesday rolled around, I mentioned to Mrs. TCD that we were about to experience the first time in 22 years of having an empty house for this length of time.

That was a weird thought.

Then there was a phone call from Twin #1.

There was a small crisis.

She did not get picked for the sorority she had hoped to join.  She had been going through rush as well, and had gotten to some place where there are bids or some other such hogwash, and she didn't get a bid.

There were other girls this happened to.  But, most of her friends were still in the running.

She mentioned how hard it was to be surrounded by all of this.

She asked if she could come home for the weekend after class on Thursday.

Mrs. TCD told her sure.

So she did.

It all ended up being fine.  Twin #1 is not really the sorority type.  She just got caught up in all of he hoopla, and getting away from it was just what she needed.

So, we had only four nights of an empty nest.

On Friday night, Twin #1 told us she was bored because all of her friends were gone to college.

She suggested that we go to Disney World on Saturday.  Even though we had just been.  She knows I'm always down.  So we went.

We made it there in time for rope drop at the MK.  Only, for some reason, they started the opening show early, and we caught the tail end of it as we went through the bag check.  We were still at the turnstiles that are not turnstiles when they did the final countdown and opened the park.  No worries- it didn't seem real busy.  This was the weekend before Labor Day.  I think it is a good weekend to visit. School has just started in Florida, and people who want to come on vacation are probably waiting for Labor Day.  So, we got in quickly and made our way down Main Street.  We decided to go to Space Mountain first.

I grabbed Fastpasses and we got on the standby line.  At 9:06 am the sign out front said it was a 20 minute wait.  For some reason, the 20 doesn't show up in this photo:

82413001_zps887ee05c.jpg

There was a little line behind us:

82413003_zpsdd4e31ca.jpg

If you want to meet Stitch, right at park opening appears to be a good time:

82413004_zps28ce4927.jpg

There was no 20 minute wait.  There was no wait.  We walked right on and rode.  I was caught off guard in this candid ride photo:

82413005_zpsc42a5b02.jpg

We had about an hour before our Fastpass would be good, so we headed over to New Fantasyland via the secret walkway.  That took us right by the Barnstormer:

82413006_zpsbbdab7af.jpg

We headed on out of Storybook Circus, and got a good look at the Mine Train ride:

82413007_zps82964a85.jpg

82413008_zpse645bd91.jpg

They haven't announced an official opening date for this- they just say early 2014.  I have always thought they would have it done and at least have it soft opened by Christmas this year.  But, at the pace they're going, now I don't think there is any chance of that happening.

I've been watching these buildings that are being built on the side of the new mountain:

82413009_zpsca58b2b1.jpg

I'm certain that there is going to be a Little Mermaid gift shop in those buildings.  Today, part of the wall was down, and we can see one new thing- this little food stand:

82413010_zpsc7884e25.jpg

I think this is going to be called Prince Eric's Marketplace, but after looking at the menu, I think a more accurate name would be Prince Eric's Lemonade Stand and Pickle Emporium:

82413011_zps034b1903.jpg

We took a quick ride on the Little Mermaid ride while we were here, and then moved on toward the Beast's castle:

82413012_zps44ec30ca.jpg

Our plan was to head to Frontierland and grab Big Thunder Fastpasses, then hop the train back to Storybook Circus, and head back to Space Mountain to use those Fastpasses.

So, we went that away.

It looks like the new Princess Meet and Greet is about ready to go behind that construction wall:

82413013_zps0f925576.jpg

It is so strange how wide open this are is since they moved Dumbo- I know that they didn't move Pinocchio Village Haus, but it looks so much more open than it used to with all the other stuff that was crowded around it:

82413014_zps3b513bd7.jpg

We got our Fastpasses and then headed to the train.

I snapped a couple of photos of some details I had never noticed in the Frontierland Train Station:

82413015_zps5bd3ac9d.jpg

82413016_zpsf49184f3.jpg

We rode the train as planned, and went on Space.

Then it was time for lunch.

We had just been at the MK 10 days earlier, and had eaten at Be Our Guest for lunch.  But, that's where Twin #1 wanted to go again.  Fine with me.

We headed that way.

We walked right into a small crowd gathered around PUSH, the magic trash can:

82413019_zps58fbefb0.jpg

I looked around for a guy in khaki shorts and a baseball cap with his hand stuffed in a bag.  I couldn't find him.

Twin #1 spotted him:

82413020_zps65c85e2c.jpg

This guy was good.  He had on plaid shorts.  That is why I didn't recognize him.  But, he still had the European Shoulder Bag:

82413021_zpsa472731f.jpg

PUSH started rolling toward the building in the background of the last photo, but the sneaky dude with the European Shoulder Bag headed in to the ice cream shop:

82413022_zpsb98ae550.jpg

82413023_zpsac48c06b.jpg

You can't see him in  this photo, but he was lurking there in the side doorway with his hand shoved into that bag:

82413024_zpsbe70b278.jpg

PUSH kept heading toward the doors you see in the back center of the photo above.

And the dude just casually walked by and headed toward the Star Traders gift shop.  You can see him in his orange hat just to the right of center in this photo:

82413025_zpsdbddd209.jpg

That guy was good at blending in- you can just see the tip of his orange hat behind those people outside of Star Traders:

82413026_zpsdbb9abeb.jpg

I wanted to follow the guy to see where he went next, but Twin #1 didn't.

So we headed to lunch.

The rocks and hills of the Mine Train ride look pretty cool from this angle:

82413027_zps41684a83.jpg

You can see Prince Eric's castle in the back of this shot:

82413028_zps3e2e4597.jpg

But this side, near the Winnie the Pooh ride, is far from finished:

82413029_zpsa0c37d1b.jpg

I took a couple of shots through the window on the side facing the race track, and you can see that they're working on it:

82413030_zpsa3ae037f.jpg

82413031_zps36d6feaa.jpg

This is a good place to stop.

Next up- another visit to BOG- our favorite Quick Serve Restaurant in all of WDW.

TCD

Good eye, there Gwen.

Too bad your weren't around when Twin #2 was painting that sign.

I went back and fixed it!

TCD

Yeah, I have an A for proofreading.  Not always such a good thing.  I'm a stickler for spelling and such.  It drives me crazy when I see people misspelling on the internet or using bad punctuation.  Even corporations are guilty, and also on TV commercials.  What is this world coming to?  Don't people care that they slaughter the English language anymore?  Oops, I just answered my own question.  They only care about themselves.   

Woo-hoo!

I've been holding out for page 24.....it's my lucky day.

Haven't been in a super Disney mood in awhile. Dropped our oldest off at Mizzou several weeks ago, and it just knocked the wind out of my sails. Not sure how you did it with all 3 being gone. I suspect that you leveraged the sleep deprivation, hot sun, and over eating on the cruise to dull your senses. Excellent play my friend.

There is just too much darned stuff to comment.

Suffice it to say, I've very much enjoyed the cruise play by play. I appreciate how much effort you put in, and it has been a wonderful distraction.

Cheers

I'm still reading along, too.

And enjoying all aspects of your report, especially since we just moved our sophomore DD into her dorm last Thursday AM.  

She's in a 2 person suite that comes with a mini fridge, microwave, table and 2 chairs, and a private bath.  My first comment was that she's not getting a $130 shower curtain. :)  Although I must say, her room is nowhere near as decorated as either of your girls'.  

As others have said, I don't know how you and Mrs TCD managed to move all 3 in such a short amount of time.

Oh, and good luck to FSU on Monday when they come to the 'Burgh for the first game.  We'll be watching it on TV.  Neither of my kids get season tickets.  After all those high school football games (they were band nerds) they don't feel like going to games anymore.  Oh well.. 

Yeah, I have an A for proofreading.  Not always such a good thing.  I'm a stickler for spelling and such.  It drives me crazy when I see people misspelling on the internet or using bad punctuation.  Even corporations are guilty, and also on TV commercials.  What is this world coming to?  Don't people care that they slaughter the English language anymore?  Oops, I just answered my own question.  They only care about themselves.   

Ah, come on Gwen, don't be so hard on people.  Why can't everybody do whatever they want?  Rules Schmules. Grammar and etiquette?  How quaint.

I cannot believe that you and Twin #1 went to WDW on that Saturday.  Really, I can't.  It's shocking.  I never would have expected that. 

You sound like Mrs. TCD.

Woo-hoo!

I've been holding out for page 24.....it's my lucky day.

Haven't been in a super Disney mood in awhile. Dropped our oldest off at Mizzou several weeks ago, and it just knocked the wind out of my sails. Not sure how you did it with all 3 being gone. I suspect that you leveraged the sleep deprivation, hot sun, and over eating on the cruise to dull your senses. Excellent play my friend.

There is just too much darned stuff to comment.

Suffice it to say, I've very much enjoyed the cruise play by play. I appreciate how much effort you put in, and it has been a wonderful distraction.

Cheers

Way to go, Fred!

Page 24 bragging rights to you!

Yeah, it's weird when your kids go away to college.  I don't like it very much either.  But, isn't that what we have all wanted for the first 18 years of their life?   I have to remember that sometimes.

Still here and still reading along. Coolio

Thanks for sticking with it.  We are almost done.

I'm still reading along, too.

And enjoying all aspects of your report, especially since we just moved our sophomore DD into her dorm last Thursday AM.  

She's in a 2 person suite that comes with a mini fridge, microwave, table and 2 chairs, and a private bath.  My first comment was that she's not getting a $130 shower curtain. :)  Although I must say, her room is nowhere near as decorated as either of your girls'.  

As others have said, I don't know how you and Mrs TCD managed to move all 3 in such a short amount of time.

Oh, and good luck to FSU on Monday when they come to the 'Burgh for the first game.  We'll be watching it on TV.  Neither of my kids get season tickets.  After all those high school football games (they were band nerds) they don't feel like going to games anymore.  Oh well.. 

Thanks for posting!

That's cool that you have a daughter at Pitt.  Her room sounds pretty nice.  While I appreciate the novelty of a Monday night college football game, it actually stinks for the students and fans.  The kids have to go to school on Tuesday, and folks have to go back to work too.  Not fun.

Finally caught up, The Fantasy does have the Concierge Sundeck just like the Dream, I am not sure about the gates going to the rooms.  I never went to that level.

Oh, I didn't realize that about the sundeck. I'm pretty sure there aren't gates on the Fantasy though.  Not that it matters to me.  No way will I ever be in a concierge cabin.  Well, at least not if I'm the one paying.

TCD

OK, it's time to wrap this up, bonus features and all.  The Labor Day weekend beckons. Time to stick the fork in this one.  It looks like just two more batches of photos, and we will be done.  Here comes the first batch.

We are picking it up here late Saturday morning.  We just finished our second Space Mountain ride, and we decided to head to BOG earlier than we have before.  Up until now, our strategy has been to arrive near the time they close for lunch.  We figure that they move faster then to get guests in and out so they can prepare to turn the restaurant over for the dinner crowds.  But, the last  couple of times we've been, we've arrived a little after noon, and the line moved quickly.  Today we showed up at 11:25, and joined the line, which was not quite to the end of the bridge.

The line moved slower than it has for us in a while, but it did move.  At 11:28, we were a bit closer.  Our view from the bridge.  I love this place:

82413032_zps6ae68c5c.jpg

A look back at the Mine Train ride from here:

82413033_zps7af1f630.jpg

I look forward to the day, which will be some time in the next six months I'm sure, when the construction is all done, and we can see all the new stuff as it was intended to be.  I think it's going to look great.

By 11:41, we had just made it to the gate:

82413034_zps23f32dec.jpg

Not bad, but much slower than all of our previous visits.  And it was hot out, so that didn't help.  I mentioned the slow line to Twin #1, and the helpful lady in front of me decided to turn around and share her wisdom with us.  She told us that this was not a bad line, and that it usually takes an hour to get in at lunch.  I love it when someone who doesn't know what they're talking about tries to tell me something about a Disney park.  And those people are everywhere.  I never correct them.  I just smile on the inside.  And, I usually egg them on.  I pretended like I've never been, so I asked the lady if she had been here before.  Oh yes, she said.  She had been here once back in January during the marathon weekend.  Oh, I see.  So, that makes her an expert.  She was loving the attention, especially when the group of three women behind us began to ask her questions about how things worked with the magic rose and such.  About half of what the lady told them was wrong.  Good times.  I felt a little bad when the group got excited over the "fact" that they were going to get to meet both Belle and the Beast in the castle.  And, I felt really bad when the expert explained the Story Time with Belle attraction, and spoiled the best part, and then told the ladies how it really wasn't worth their time, because it was just "a bunch of skits."  A bunch of skits?  I don't think the "expert" had ever even seen it.

Anyway, back to our story, we finally got in and ordered our food.  I expected that we would have a hard time finding a table, but I was surprised to see many open tables in the ball room, and that the music room was practically empty.  I tried to get a photo showing all the open tables in the ball room, but you can't see them in this photo.  But, there were at least a dozen open tables in this room alone:

82413036_zpsf7634ee7.jpg

Our food came almost immediately.

So, why the heck was it so slow getting in here?  Why did they leave us out there roasting in the sun?  I don't know, but there's no question that they intentionally slowed down the line.  It's like they want the line outside.  I think they want the hype.  They wouldn't want guests walking by at noon and seeing that they could just walk right in and order with no wait.

Oh well, this place is still our favorite quick serve location anywhere in WDW.  Twin #1 had the turkey sandwich again, and I had the pork again.  Some day, I want to try one of the salads.  Maybe if I eat the pork too many times I'll get tired of it, but that hasn't happened yet.

Even with the longer than normal wait, we were in and out of BOG within an hour of when we first got on line.  And, we had a great meal.  Can't complain about that. 

From BOG, we went and rode Big Thunder.  This is a look back at the Mine Train ride as we headed that way.  From this side, it looks like they have a long way to go:

82413039_zps022ae298.jpg

After Big Thunder, we decided that it was time to hop.

We haven't been to Animal Kingdom in a long time.  The Disney App showed that there were still Fastpasses for the Safari and Expedition Everest.  And, Twin #1 wanted to see the Jammin' Jungle parade.  We have not watched that parade in years, and she read someplace that the parade is soon going to be retired.

It's not exactly convenient or easy to hop from the MK to another park.  We discussed how we would do this, and agreed that instead of going to the TTC and getting the bus, we would use another trick that we like to use from time to time.  We headed to the resort bus.  The trick is simple- hop one of the buses that is there, ride it to whatever resort, and transfer to the AK bus from that resort.  The only thing you have to be careful of using this trick is that the moderate resorts have multiple bus stops, so it can be a slow ride if you choose one of those.  One of the best resorts to use this trick on is Wilderness Lodge. They have the first bus stop you come to, and the resort is very close to the MK-so that part of the ride is short.  As luck would have it, there was a WL bus at the bus stop when we arrived, so we hopped on.

We got a good look at all of the construction that is going on at the MK bus stop area.  I knew that this area was being expanded, but I'm really surprised by how many new covered bus stops they're adding.  It looks like they are doubling the number of covered waiting areas:

82413042_zpsa807f0b2.jpg

82413043_zps6bf30b34.jpg

This is a big project.  You can't see it very well here, but there's a new retention pond included:

82413044_zps8d3bd604.jpg

I haven't heard that they are going to remove some of the existing bus stop waiting areas, but I think that is what ultimately is going to happen.  Maybe they are going to add more spaces for buses to park and wait.  If they do, that means that many resort guests will have a bit of a longer walk to and from the bus stops than they do now.  If that's what they're doing, then I think they did this backwards.  They should have built the bus holding area where these new pavilions are being built.  Who knows?  Time will tell.

We made it to WL, and then had a bit of a wait for an AK bus.  Then our bus didn't go straight to AK.  We had to stop at the GF and then Blizzard Beach.  We picked up no passengers at either of those stops, but I guess the driver still had to go there.  I guess it might have been smarter for us to have gone to the TTC and caught the AK bus there.

No biggie, though, because we made it to AK and it wasn't busy.  But it did start to rain a bit.  There must have been lightning too, because EE was temporarily shut down when we got there.  I went ahead and got FP's for EE anyway, and then we headed to Camp Minnie Mickey for the Lion King show.  The rain wasn't heavy, and stopped while we waited to go in to the show.  But, the rain sent a lot of guests looking for something inside, and this performance was completely packed.

When we were done with the Lion King, we still had a while to wait until our EE Fastpasses were good.  But, we were eligible for more Fastpasses, so we walked over to the Safari ride and got Fastpasses for it.  The return times were perfect.  We could watch the parade, then ride EE, and then the Safari.  Perfect.

As I said, we haven't seen the AK parade for a long time.  We were surprised that no one was really staking out spots for it like everyone does at the MK.  The sun was back out, so we looked for a spot with shade, and we found a good spot right by Harambe Village.  We would watch the parade, then head to EE from there.  As we stood there, a lady walked by, checked some kind of list she had in her hand, and took a photo of the pavement right in front of us.  What the Fort?  I then looked down, and saw what she took a photo of.  There was an intentional, on-purpose, deliberate, non-accidental, man-made, not naturally occurring, Hidden Mickey right there on the ground.  And, we hadn't even noticed:

82413045_zps2ae95a34.jpg

As we waited for the parade, some big black clouds blew by, and there was lightning and thunder. Great, we said, there goes the parade.  And, it probably meant that both EE and the Safari would be shut down too.  AK is not a good place to be if the weather is bad.

To our surprise, the parade began on time, and Baloo and King Louie came strutting by:

82413046_zpsa58af61d.jpg

82413047_zps767a452b.jpg

82413048_zps7d6c6708.jpg

Next came this elephant float.  It seemed like maybe there were dancers and such the last time we saw this parade- I wonder if they were held back because of the weather?:

82413049_zpsa3c7be3e.jpg

Then the rain came.  We had planned for this.  We were right next to a little overhang, and we were able to duck under it.  The only problem was that a hundred other people came out of nowhere and crammed in with us:

82413050_zps06f5be09.jpg

We had ponchos and umbrellas, but we had seen the clouds, and they looked like they were ready to dump some major rain on us.  So, we stayed under cover while some guests tried to brave the rain in their ponchos:

82413051_zpsa1024586.jpg

This guy with the umbrella and camera had made the decision that he was going to stay out there and take photos.  He soon regretted that decision:

82413052_zps9a19ca6b.jpg

The rain really began to come down.  And blow:

82413053_zps0fc11257.jpg

82413054_zpsc497e8ea.jpg

The castmembers walking in the parade didn't get a little wet- they got soaked to the skin:

82413055_zps409b31ee.jpg

Timon and Terk looked like giant wet sponges:

82413060_zpsba1db7e2.jpg

82413061_zps01302f3e.jpg

I'm sure you've heard someone describe a rainy day as being great weather for ducks, well here's proof that the saying is true:

82413062_zps90d3253f.jpg

82413063_zps068fa0a4.jpg

If you thought that the rain looked bad in any of the previous photos, you have not seen anything yet.  Look at poor Pluto:

82413064_zps00cdbb51.jpg

The lucky guests who got picked to ride in the parade got more than they bargained for:

82413066_zps84a24642.jpg

Mickey probably caught cold since he had to be out in the rain the longest:

82413067_zpse10434b2.jpg

The parade wrapped up with some very wet castmembers:

82413068_zps9cc1871d.jpg

And that was that.

I've never seen a parade in that much rain before.

Now I have.

And the rain didn't stop.

We were still packed in that little spot.

We waited.

And waited. 

I was feeling claustrophobic.

There is a big covered area right outside of Tusker House that was just across the way.  It had guests under it, but they weren't packed in like we were.  Some of them even had chairs to sit in.  I literally couldn't move where we were.  So, we decided to make a break for it.

This photo is taken from the place we escaped to, looking over at the little overhang that we had just escaped from:

82413069_zps0db9b9e7.jpg

There was a lot of rain.  The pavement started to flood:

82413071_zpse559ce8a.jpg

Castmember to the rescue:

82413073_zps42d5d496.jpg

So here we stood.  It was about 4:15.  Our EE Fastpasses were good.  But, I would be surprised if they had the ride open in this rain.  Our Safari FP's weren't quite good yet.  But, even if they were, who wants to ride around in a down pour?  And I'm not sure they didn't round up the animals and get them under cover.  AK would be closing at 6.  It really didn't make sense for us to stick around. 

We hadn't really made plans for dinner yet, and is was too early for that anyway.  I said let's go to a resort and take a break there.  Once again, the plan was to hop the first available bus that was going to a resort that was a good place to take a break.  WL's bus  stop is the first one at AK too, so that was a likely choice.  We are at 30 photos though, so you'll have to check back to see where we went next.

TCD

I wonder what process Disney uses to dry out those character costumes that get soaked.  They can't just hang them up to dry or they'd get really gross and smelly.  I imagine it is a huge operation. 

Coronado Springs is close and has some good food options.  I vote for that.

I agree.  I was really surprised that they let the parade go on with that rain threatening.  It must be a huge mess to deal with.

And no to Coronado.  That is one of the resorts with several internal stops on the bus system.  Not good for our purposes that day.

Just a gee whiz question for ya. Since you visit BOG so much, do you know how the rose works? Meaning, do you know how the server knows where you are sitting to bring your food to you?

You're asking me?

I'm sure you know.

It's Pixie Dust, right?

If not, then I would say it is those iPod Touches that are mounted to the serving carts.  The rose sends out a signal, and the iPod tells the server where to wheel the cart.  It works great, by the way.

Those character costumes must be heavy.  Can you imagine how much they would weigh when they get this wet?

I know.  It must not be fun for the CM's.

And it is probably not good for the costumes.

TCD

I agree.  I was really surprised that they let the parade go on with that rain threatening.  It must be a huge mess to deal with.

And no to Coronado.  That is one of the resorts with several internal stops on the bus system.  Not good for our purposes that day.

Parade ops plans on the parade going as normal until the last minute. The storm must not have shown as severe on the radar so they made the call to proceed. Of course, you were towards the end of the route, if I remember correctly. So the parade had already stepped off and was well underway. So the storm may have moved quicker than expected. If they can get the parade through before the storm, they will still send it. In fact, Ive seen modified parades at MK allot. The MISICI will step off and just drive around the hub and back, the 3:00 parade will step off early, they will pull the dancers and some floats from the parades to make it move quicker. It all boils down to, once the parade steps off, it will continue to the end.

You're asking me?

I'm sure you know.

It's Pixie Dust, right?

If not, then I would say it is those iPod Touches that are mounted to the serving carts.  The rose sends out a signal, and the iPod tells the server where to wheel the cart.  It works great, by the way.

Of course I know. I wouldn't ask if I didn't know the answer.

Yes, the PDAs the servers use do have something to do with it. But whats one of the first things they tell you to do after placing your order? Find a table and place your rose on it. The reason is, there is an RFID reader embedded in the tables. When you place your rose on the table, it reads the unique ID and associates it with your order then updates the system with which table you are sitting at. Then the server reads the info on the PDA to find your table.

Next time youre there, feel the bottom of the table. There is a large square area that will be hot. That is the reader.

TCD

Besides her orange and blue problem, Twin 1 reminds me a lot of myself. I think she'll be happy she didn't join a sorority. Several of my friends who did admitted to being miserable. Too much girl drama.

I can't believe that they did the parade in that much rain.

I'm guessing you're going to the Poly. But you should go to the Contemporary and check out that Turkey sandwich!