Well, we broke down and purchased a brand new Keystone Montana 5er. Before we did this, we had reserved a preferred site for this Dec. Our old camper was a 30' travel trailer. Didn't think I would have any problems fitting on a site in the preferred loops. Well, now we have a 39' 5th wheel to contend with as well as my F350 Dually Crew Cab long bed. Do any of you think that will be a problem getting in a site on any preferred loop?

We have a 37' MH and I tow a Silverado PU and we fit on many sites in the 100-200 loops. There are numerous sites that you shoud fit on with out any problem, whether they will be available when you arrive, well?????. We have seen some very big "Class A's" on many of those sites as well.

I would keep calling or try one of our sponsor TA's, as you get closer there will be people who cancel, you'll just have to be lucky to call at the right time.

If all else fails you may just have to park the truck in the lot to have room or be like other people and just park it sideways in everyones way, including your own way.

Our toy hauler is 42'+ towed by a Duramax 4Door w/ 6.5 bed.  We stayed in the 1700 (preferred) and had plenty of room.

Congratulations on the new 5er.

Sorry Gary, 1700 is "full", 100, 200 & 300 are "prefered".

Sorry to all.  That's the last time I take Marilyn's word for anything.  Well probably not....

At a minimum, call and make sure your equipment specs are in the system.  You might even fudge a couple feet on the long side.  That way when the site assigners are placing you on a site they can take that into consideration.  Also, around 5 days before arrival when you request sites, make sure you tell them what equipment you need to accomodate. 

Depends on the site assigned. We have a 40' triple slide. There are many sites that I would not want to be on due to length and width of site.  There are some that would be very hard to get into. I would say your biggest problem is going to be what is across the road or beside your site. Some sites are surrounded by obstacles. As you probably already know backing a 5'er in is a bit different than a moho. There's a lot more tail swing and truck swing to consider. So you can't really go by whether or not a moho will fit or has been on the site. Maybe your neighbor won't have inflatables and decorations right up to the edge of the road in front of you. 

Plenty of space available at the 3000 loop. Mail me a buck to secure your reservation. This is, however, a significant upgrade from preferred to super lollapalooza extravaganza loop.

Jim, you ? Male deer= antlers=buck.. Mail a buck....

Nope, still nothing.