Looking at the FW app I see that it list the hook-ups as front, middle, or back. My TT has the sewer in the back and water and electric towards the middle. I think I have 20' of sewer hose, a 30' electrical cord, and 50' water hose.

Will that accommodate pretty much all the sites or should I give those specs when I put in a loop request? The sewer is the most limiting, so I would think sewer in the back (that's only natural) would be easiest and allow for us to back in all the way.

I would not like to get there and have to pay disney prices for RV supplies (if they even have the stuff).

I'm not over thinking the trip, just like to as questions to learn (I've got 7 months so I might as well study).

Thanks

FWIW I carry double or triple of everything. Plus spare rubber washers, sewer seals, and other odds and ends. You can always use an excuse to run over to camping world too.

I like to have extras of stuff as well (I think I carry 3 extra nylon plugs for my water heater) but don't really have spares of the heavier stuff. My TV is a Nissan frontier and my TT is a 26BH. I am close on weight so I really monitor what I carry. However, on our trip to FW, I will be using my father in laws Dodge 2500 Diesel. So, no worries about weight. I have a 30' extension cord I could bring for electrical. The water hose, 50', I think will be sufficient. I am just wondering about the amount of sewer hose.

You are correct that your sewer will be your issue.  Mine is about 2/3 of the way back on the trailer and I still sometimes have to get out the longer hose to reach.  If you can bring another hose and connector it may save you some headaches....even if you pick one up at Walmart ahead of time and leave in the package.  Then if you don't use it you can always return afterward. 

I don't recommend returning it if you DO use it.  :rofl3:

I use a rhinoflex hose. I forget how long it is... maybe 20. I bought the 15' extension they make too. I had to use it at the fort once. My connection is in the middle of the 40'

Yep. I've got the Camco revolution, 20' total. I think I will pick up another kit and take a total of 40'. As per Dave's suggestion, I think I'll keep it in the box. That will give me 60' electrical, 40' sewer, and 50' water. If that is not enough, I think I'll just move the trailer.

• 2 weeks later...

I would not like to get there and have to pay disney prices for RV supplies (if they even have the stuff).

I just realized that nobody responded to the question about whether the Fort Trading Posts have RV supplies.  The answer is yes- they carry hoses and power cords and adapters and fuses- lots of stuff you might need.  But, at Disney Prices.  About twice what you will pay for the same item at Wally World.  But, if you need it, they have it.  I had to break down and buy an extension cord for my shore power once when I realized after I was already set up that I was a little too far to reach the electric.  I was not a happy camper that day.

What adds salt to the wound is I've never had to use that extension cord again.  Now, I check before I set up.  Lesson learned.

TCD

I just realized that nobody responded to the question about whether the Fort Trading Posts have RV supplies.  The answer is yes- they carry hoses and power cords and adapters and fuses- lots of stuff you might need.  But, at Disney Prices.  About twice what you will pay for the same item at Wally World.  But, if you need it, they have it.  I had to break down and buy an extension cord for my shore power once when I realized after I was already set up that I was a little too far to reach the electric.  I was not a happy camper that day.

What adds salt to the wound is I've never had to use that extension cord again.  Now, I check before I set up.  Lesson learned.

TCD

You are very good at overpaying for every day items!  I thought of you today when I saw a Tinkerbell shower curtain on clearance for $5.99.

Maybe you could return it since you only used it once?

And, I have to confess, I only clicked on this because I had to see what a thread entitled "hose needs" was all about.  Sorry, guess I am channeling my inner Beavis and Butt-head this evening.  I rarely have time to check in on FF these days and when I do I usually only click on one or two "headlines" that grab my attention on the main page.  I so miss being caught up on things!