• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She looks good, Jason. Mike and I were happy to be a part of bringing Maria to her new home. I hope you and Sil have many happy years of camping with her!

She does look good.

:bravo:   Great report!!! 

Will you do a trip report for your night in the driveway??  

Sure.

We watched League of Extraordinary Gentlemen inside. Around 11:30 we went out climbed into bed. got the dog settled and slept. 

In the morning the coffee make kicked on. Sil enjoyed the coffee and we came back inside where I made Mickey Waffles. 

The end. 

Don't you get the feeling that your neighbors think you're nuts when you climb out of the camper in your driveway in the morning? They just don't understand!

Mine think I'm nuts anyway, that just seals the deal!

Sure.

We watched League of Extraordinary Gentlemen inside. Around 11:30 we went out climbed into bed. got the dog settled and slept. 

In the morning the coffee make kicked on. Sil enjoyed the coffee and we came back inside where I made Mickey Waffles. 

The end. 

Where are the pictures?

very carefully (do NOT get your fingers pinched...and dont ask how I know that) look to be sure that the "latch" inside the hitch that clamps down on the ball is not bound and is open all the way.  common area to get caught in a partial; position and keep the hithc from dropping onto the ball. 

very carefully (do NOT get your fingers pinched...and dont ask how I know that) look to be sure that the "latch" inside the hitch that clamps down on the ball is not bound and is open all the way.  common area to get caught in a partial; position and keep the hithc from dropping onto the ball. 

Hit it with some lube, that latch can be a bit stiff. It often gets hung up on the ball, I used to have to lift it back up about a quarter inch, and pull the veh forward an inch or two. That little flap that it's hung up on is what holds the ball firmly in the cup. Why does everything that has to do with hitching sound so filthy?

Hit it with some lube, that latch can be a bit stiff. It often gets hung up on the ball, I used to have to lift it back up about a quarter inch, and pull the veh forward an inch or two. That little flap that it's hung up on is what holds the ball firmly in the cup. Why does everything that has to do with hitching sound so filthy?

Ha Ha you said ball and cup!  And it's a little stiff!!!!!

Took her out around town to do some errands and get used to her without Silvia being nervous next to me. First time towing went well. Took her out on the highway for a few miles too so I would know how things felt. 

1384163_10201345184724709_1730301943_n.j

Backed her in the driveway and got her in on the second try. With out tiny neighborhood and streets I am happy with that. 

1375075_10201345187524779_911841095_n.jp

Thanks John. Once I had her lined up correctly it was no problem. It really is hard to talk about this stuff without it sounding dirty. LOL