Things you haven't done/seen at Disney... yet

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have a kungaloosh at the Adventurers Club Go dancing and watch a show at Top of the World nightclub at the Contemporary Spend an entire day at River Country Ride the Swan Boats Eat a Main Street Cinna

Go to Animal Kingdom Go to Hollywood Studios Spend enough time at EPCOT to explore World Showcase Walk the path from the Fort to Wilderness Lodge Rent a canoe at the Fort Swim in the Fort pool View th

Sil will be with me. You can always count on pics with Sil around.

I've never ridden the boat from Epcot to HS.  In fact, I don't even know where it is.

If you exit through the International Gateway between England and France it is right on the other side of the turnstiles, It takes you to Boardwalk, Beach Club, I think Swan and Dolphin, and then on to Hollywood Sutdios.

Even though I'm old and out of shape, I'd like to run, not walk, a 5k or 10k at disneyworld. Or maybe even a full marathon. But that's very unlikely.

I am a fairly out of shape person myself but I did the 5k at Epcot last January. You walk way more than a 5k going around Disney all day. And despite the fact that on the Run DIsney site it says 16 minute mile minimum that is totally not enforced. In fact with all the characters to meet and get a pic it would be hard to enforce. For the bigger races they do enforce it but as long as you are making an effort and arent too far behind they wont sweep you up with the golf cart I believe. 

If you exit through the International Gateway between England and France it is right on the other side of the turnstiles, It takes you to Boardwalk, Beach Club, I think Swan and Dolphin, and then on to Hollywood Sutdios.

If I'm at Hollywood and want to go to Epcot, where do I get on the boat?

If I'm at Hollywood and want to go to Epcot, where do I get on the boat?

When you walk out of Hollywood Studios go to your left away from the buses. You will see a boat dock there.

Halloween-soon to be done

Christmas- won't be there on the actual day but I have seriously though about booking for this year....

Cindys Royal Table- just snagged a ressie at 2:30 this morning! I'm cheap and trying to get it in w/o hubs and while our youngest is still under 3

Marathon-would love for us to do a weekend as a family

All the tours- love that stuff!

Go with just my husband or at least have someone along to let us have a day to ourselves.  

There are a lot of things we haven't experienced at WDW, but most of them are because we don't want to do them (i.e., EE, ToT, RnRC, Captain EO, and the like).

We would like to take the Steam Trains tour.  I'd like to go to HDDR, but DH doesn't want to spend the money.

We'd like to spend Christmas day at the fort.

We'd love to win a free all-inclusive trip to the fort for a month or more.  Then we'd eat at Victoria and Albert's and at the many other expensive restaurants.  We'd have multiple massages at the GF spa.

Heck, we might even do a vow renewal at the bridal pavilion.  Nope, mark that one off my list.

Splash mountain, astro orbiter, barnstormer, tiki room, stitch, laugh floor and the country bears in magic kingdom.

Nemo and Everest in animal kingdom.

Viking ride in Epcot. Crosses soaring of the list this last trip.

Fantasmic and Tower of terror in Hollywood studios. I was suppose to have the tower done 3 trips ago but hubs refused to go on and then he talked me into the Aerosmith ride instead which got me pregnant. Next trip I am doing the tower.

Splash mountain, astro orbiter, barnstormer, tiki room, stitch, laugh floor and the country bears in magic kingdom.

Fantasmic and Tower of terror in Hollywood studios. I was suppose to have the tower done 3 trips ago but hubs refused to go on and then he talked me into the Aerosmith ride instead which got me pregnant. Next trip I am doing the tower.

Ok I know in going to regret asking this but how did the ROckin roller coaster get you pregnant?

:bugeyes:  :bugeyes:  :bugeyes:

Never done:  Mickey's Christmas Party  (probably never will), Halloween (would love to do that one time), LuAu (I have done that years ago but dh has not), stay in the Polynesian once,  visit all the resorts.  I guess that it is all for now.

• 8 months later...

I'd love to take the kids for Christmas some day.  I've said this for years and the "kids" are now 10 and 17 (the oldest is graduating this school year).  We've never seen Fantasmic (would love some information on this for our upcoming trip - as in- are the restaurant reservations for seating worth it)? A special tour on a segway.  A night out with my dh sans kids for an unforgetable meal at Epcot.  Which should I choose?