Jungle Cruise Goes ‘Jingle Cruise’ for the Holidays at Disneyland Park & Magic Kingdom Park

I hope this is a huge success. Why? Because I'm hoping that if this goes over well, they will theme the mansion for Halloween too. Disneyland does it and we want it here too.

I have always felt gipped that they got overlays for Christmas and we didnt. But we do have a lot more theming through the resorts. Count me in as looking forward to the Jingle Cruise

Coming soon:

Deck the Hall of Presidents: A Christmas sing-a-long with all of your favorite American leaders.  Enjoy the moving "All I Want for Christmas is My Wooden Teeth" sung by George Washington and William Howard Taft's jolly portrayal of Santa Claus in "Santa Claus is Coming to Congress."

Big Candy Mountain Railroad: Ride along with Santa as you rush to get the sweets from the elves in the candy mines to all the good little boys and girls across the world. Sponsored by the American Dental Association.

And as a special treat, the queue of Toy Story Mania will be re-themed to simulate the check-out lines at Toys 'R Us during the Christmas rush!

Actually, I really like the idea of The Jingle Cruise...

• 2 weeks later...

So tell me, Jungle Cruise fans.... I've heard that it's different at night.  Is that true?

No.

Road it yesterday. The only thing holiday related on our Jingle Cruise was the jokes. Nothing different with the theming. I was a bit disappointed.

Really?

In addition to the first entry on the official Disney Parks Blog, there have been two more promoting this:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/11/first-look-jingle-cruise-props-opening-dates-at-disneyland-park-and-magic-kingdom-park/

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/11/imagineers-share-the-first-photos-of-jingle-cruise-at-magic-kingdom-park/

Both of these describe special holiday decorations, including new names for the boats.

You didn't see any of that?

TCD

Maybe you need to get your eyes checked.

http://youtu.be/U0lh1wji-fg

The boats were renamed; but, I didn't see any thing on the ride itself that looked Christmas-y. I thought some of the vignettes would have had some added decorations.

I am not going to watch a 15 minute video.

The beginning of the video does show holiday decorations in the queue. The comments to the video are consistent with what Judy is saying- nothing new on the ride other than holiday puns.

Seems like they could have and should have done more than put some new decorations in the queue.

I was expecting a lot more from the way the official blog described it.

TCD