What would it take you to "ride" Stitch?

I use the word ride loosely because it isn't really a ride. Maybe I should say experience. So what would it take? Passes to something else? An amount of money? Does anyone like it? 

Z likes Stitch, so I've worked hard to be sure he never discovers the "ride."

I personally don't hate it. I would "ride" it more often but for the fact that Twin #1 hates it. She was one and done. We made her ride it again when we were there for the Leap Day event and we wanted to ride all the rides in MK. She has no plans to ever experience it again. Twin #2 is like me- she would ride it if anyone wanted to go.

TCD

I personally don't hate it. I would "ride" it more often but for the fact that Twin #1 hates it. She was one and done. We made her ride it again when we were there for the Leap Day event and we wanted to ride all the rides in MK. She has no plans to ever experience it again. Twin #2 is like me- she would ride it if anyone wanted to go.

TCD

You mean to tell me that you forced your daughter to ride Stitch under the ruse of riding everything in the MK, but you ultimately failed to ride AO?  That's cruel. 

TCD

I agree with Twin #1.  Excellent taste!

I went in there last February. It was so crowded that day, and there was no line for Stitch, so we decided to check it out. Never again. I remember it as Mars/Aliens. I told my wife I had been on this before, but it's way dumber now. Never again.

I was one and done until a couple of wacky Fiend Womenz dragged me off for 24 hours at MK and we decided "ride everything" meant everything

We stalled as long as we could, and then finally went sometime in the middle of the night.

"Time suck" is being nice.

At this point it would take some other ridiculous challenge where it couldn't be avoided... or cold hard cash.  :)

My youngest made me ride it in '96 on our first trip.  He was too small for Space and was tired of Buzz.  I think he complained about it every trip since. "remember when *you* made *me* ride that stupid ride and Stitch spit on me and burped in my face?"  Except this trip because we didn't do parks.  ROFL

So, nothing really could tempt us back on that waste of time.

Alien Encounter was before Stitch -- the most un-Disney ride ever.  I enjoyed it, but it scared some people like crazy.  It was definitely mean-spirited. Mission to Mars was before Alien Encounter.  I'm not sure of the dates of the changes, but know that AE ran in the 90s.

[Oops.  Missed all of those other posts. Oh, well.]