JJBescher Christmas Hopefully Live Christmas Trip Report

Let me introduce the cast of this trip.

Myself (Jon)

DSC_8140.jpg

My DW (Kendra)  Can not find a picture of just herself, she seems to take the majority of pictures.

DSC_7750.jpg

My DD

DSC_8303.jpg

My 3 Dogs (Only have picture of 2 of them uploaded) (Scamp is the smaller one (Miniature Australian Shepard), Daisy is the bigger one (Border Collie) and Jewel (Blue Merle Border Collie) not pictured.

IMG_0006.jpg

My DD is really into princesses.  She just had a Rapunzel Birthday Party.  I have used multiple FP+ slots on the Princesses.  This trip is for her.  We came down in August, stayed at Beach Club Villas, and another family with Boys came down.  They did not want to see the princesses, so she knows this trip she will be able to see as many as we can.

We are DVC Members and have stayed at the majority of the resorts.  Having the RV allows us to come down for trips and bring our dogs.

The last time I was at the for was in April 2011 when I had an Rpod and only 2 Dogs.  This time we have upgraded to a 29 Foot RV and now have 3 Dogs.  This trip has been thought about for a while now.  We were thinking of camping again with the Rpod, but the DW did not want to do it, when we upgraded to the RV it was a go.  We would be able to bring down all the presents and even a Fake Christmas tree.  Since the April 2011 trip, we have been to Disney World a few times, gone on the Disney Fantasy and even been to Disneyland.

This will be my DD4 10th trip to Disney World.  I do not know how many times I have been.

We will making the trek down to Florida today, when I get off work.  I hope to post some updates live from the Fort.  We rented a golf cart from Kenny, have made Reservations for meals.  We have our Magic Bands and our FP+ Reservations made.  I have gotten Memory Maker for this trip.  I know my DD4 will be getting a ton of pictures taken, so wanted to be able to use both ours and the Disney Photographers.

Hope to see some of the fiends down there.  Hoping to be in the 500 Loop.

Post #1 of Trip Report

jon

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You did not say how long you will be there but check out one of the Christmas threads as we are trying to have a gathering on Dec. 29th and it will be a great place to meet some Fiends. Have a safe trip tom the Fort.

How exciting for you!  Have a safe and fun-filled trip.  Look forward to hearing all about it.

Thanks

I'm in!!!  Looking forward to your trip.....please take lots of pics.  Especially of your food!   :rofl3:

Will try to take lots of picture of the food.  We will see.

Looking forward to pictures.  =)  Whenever I see someone going with younger kids I kinda wish ours were younger again.  =)  Have a great trip!

Thanks, I know I am more excited to see how she does, than I am for the trip.  Having Christmas in the middle makes it even more enjoyable.  She is so into Santa and the Elf.

You had me a 3 Border Collies.

I'm looking forward to not reading you TR too.

Thanks

You did not say how long you will be there but check out one of the Christmas threads as we are trying to have a gathering on Dec. 29th and it will be a great place to meet some Fiends. Have a safe trip tom the Fort.

We will be leaving on the 28th, so we will not be able to make it to the gathering on the 29th.

I'm in!  Have a great time!

Thanks

Jon, what part of NC are you from?

I live in Clayton, work in both Raleigh and Cary.  I see you are from Apex, not very far from me at all.

Wow, a trip with a four year-old princess lover!  Good luck!  There are a lot of princesses to meet.

Have a great time!

TCD

Thanks

We are almost setup. Still need to decorate the tree. Just ordered the GAG for dinner. Did not bring my camera to take pictures while waiting.

We got the cable modem so I will have to set that up. Got the golf cart. We went to MK in the morning. Saw Belle, Cinderella, Aurora, Rapunzel and Snow White. Rode IASW and the carousel. We ate lunch at the Friars Nook. The Teriyaki nuggets were good. Sory no pictures of that meal. Need to better with that.

So far it has been a busy day.

I'm in, a live trip sounds very interesting!

You had me a 3 Border Collies.

I'm looking forward to not reading you TR too.

Didn't you have to read to find out there are 3 of them?

If he read the thread then he would know there is only 2 Border Collies and 1 Mini Aussie.

The GAG was very good. Enough chicken for leftovers, but DD loved the Mac and Cheese and tore through all of that.

Todays plan are trails end for breakfast, pool and fort time. Then over to Hollywood Studios in the later part of the afternoon.

On a simple side note. FP+ so far gets a thumbs up from me. Was able to change things around yesterday to get us out of the MK earlier.

Magic Bands worked at the front gate, But not at the Comfort Station.

If I can get the modem to get me some Internet access, I will try to get some pictures uploaded, otherwise tjey will have to wait till I get back.