Here's my tip... spend $150 at the liquor store and stock the bar in your camper before you leave home and skip the $12 Disney drinks altogether. 

You and all your FrIENDS can get as tipsy as you like and save yourself several hundreds of dollars in the process.

FYI - this model works on a 3 week stay, your mileage may vary. Adjust according to your taste in drinks, your desired level of inebriation, and how many Fiends will be at the Fort during your stay.  

...oh and the assumption is that you have a bar in your camper.   :rofl2:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't drink alone.  My children watch me to make sure i don't fall over.

That is the same Logic my wife uses after a day at the mall. "Look at all the money I saved!"

and we do appreciate it Jason!!  However, as most of us know, there is "usually" a better deal out there somewhere, than some of the "so called" specials direct from Disney.

Here's my tip... spend $150 at the liquor store and stock the bar in your camper before you leave home and skip the $12 Disney drinks altogether.

You and all your FrIENDS can get as tipsy as you like and save yourself several hundreds of dollars in the process.

FYI - this model works on a 3 week stay, your mileage may vary. Adjust according to your taste in drinks, your desired level of inebriation, and how many Fiends will be at the Fort during your stay.

...oh and the assumption is that you have a bar in your camper. :rofl2:

We don't need a bar in our camper. You've already got that taken care of.

IIRC. That is te best use of a bunk bed I've ever seen. I get all teared up just thinking about it.

Picture please

We don't need a bar in our camper. You've already got that taken care of.

IIRC. That is te best use of a bunk bed I've ever seen. I get all teared up just thinking about it.

Picture please

Then here's my budget tip for Ray... "schedule vacation for when Mo will be at the Fort"

As requested...

4906296800_937317f3a5_b.jpg

4905709749_07feb8ed16_b.jpg

6299069499_099a3e61d8_b.jpg

Mo, if we can still make it for Thanksgiving this year, I am going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 

You bring the fully stocked bar.  I'll bring my thirst.  Oh, and to sweeten the deal, I'll bring Anna.  :rofl3:

Deal!

(oh and don't forget the lobster mac and cheese...)

Been there, done that, more than once.

Brian and Mo, Red Sox game on TV, wine, the Fort, does it get any better, I don't think so.

It does when the Red Sox win the World Series!!  :D

Dang it I said I wasn't going to cry!

That my fellow fiends is a thing of great beauty. Created by a genius.

DH will be happy to hear that someone called him a genius.   8)

Almost forgot...Mo

Now that your the number one poster on this board. What are you going to do to celebrate?

I am??  Geez I'm a big old blabbermouth!  Y'all ought to tell me to shut up once in while.

As for celebrating...

:bf-birddancingsmiley:

There ya go.