Help please, need sewer hose extension

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should have been a lawyer. What did ketah 777 ask?     I hate everyone, especially Mo......................today. I'll hate someone else tomorrow, maybe Rita or Jason.

You're right, I was looking for a specific brand, Valterra, and from an online search I saw that Wal-Mart did not carry it. So instead I just prayed about it and somehow it seems God made one show up

Doodles Punch 1 2 liter 7 Up 1 standard size bottle of White Zinfandel 1 standard size bottle of Peach Schnapps 1 bottle or can of Pineapple Juice Pour all into a large pitcher or drink dispenser and

There is a camping world on 192 in Kissimmee.

Starbuc got it right. Camping World is two minutes from the Walmart that is the closest.

They'll have more of a selection of the sewer hoses.

Sorry to get back on topic but WalMart doesn't carry Valterra brand.  Do yourself a favor go to CampingWorld on 192 choices in lengths, and how are you carrying this home after being used??  Just asking.

I realize you're new and probably aren't aware of the 10 post rule. Here it is. After a question is answered, which usually occurs by the 10th post, it's a hijack free for all, and anything goes, and usually does. Starbuc IMO gave the best advice long before the 10th post and I reposted it on the 11th post.

So no need to get back on topic, but you can start a new hijack if you want.

I realize you're new and probably aren't aware of the 10 post rule. Here it is. After a question is answered, which usually occurs by the 10th post, it's a hijack free for all, and anything goes, and usually does. Starbuc IMO gave the best advice long before the 10th post and I reposted it on the 11th post.

So no need to get back on topic, but you can start a new hijack if you want.

Much thank you Jedi Master Lou. If I ever got lost in Orlando, I would ask you first. Everything seems to turn into a debate on here more than often nowadays. Everyone should know if looking for a specific brand of camping equipment, you are almost forced to go to a camping world. Luckily as I said it's not too far from the fort

Nicest as compared to the ghetto one on 192 where you take your life in your hands.

Oh no,  you're referring to my Walmart as a ghetto. I'm there a few times a week, seriously. I was there Friday.

I never feel like my life is in danger there, but that's maybe because I grew up in a ghetto like place. They weren't called ghettos then, it was the slums.

Everyone should know if looking for a specific brand of camping equipment, you are almost forced to go to a camping world.

You're right, I was looking for a specific brand, Valterra, and from an online search I saw that Wal-Mart did not carry it. So instead I just prayed about it and somehow it seems God made one show up by the trash can in the loop where we're staying. I don't know! Can't explain it, but I'm very thankful. :-)

I don't read every thread, but if this is the type of debate we mostly get, then that is fine with me.  I don't think anyone's knickers got bunched over this, just some good-natured ribbing.

Ketah777, years ago, some friends told us how their children needed shoes, but they had no money for them.  They prayed that God would provide and the next morning, there were a bag of shoes on their front porch.  At the time, I was amazed.  Now I just know that My God is awesome and shows it every day.

He has miraculously provided for my family again and again.  Twice, we found a vacuum near the dumpster when we needed one.  Once, one week before a baby was due, my husband found a carseat by the side of the road.  It washed up just fine!

Recently, I was feeling pretty down one day.  I asked God to have someone call me to encourage me.  I really wanted to hear from my mentor, Donna.  The phone rang 2 minutes later. Donna had felt the Lord wanted her to call and check on me.

Once, I felt someone had cheated me out of something i deserved.  As I was having that thought, my phone rang.  It was someone calling to tell me I had won a Bible.  Pretty sure that was God telling me what I really deserve and what I really need.  :heart:

I could go on and on but would love to read other's testimony of God provisions.

Thank you Marty! I love to hear stories off God's miraculous provisions as well. He has definitely provided for us more times than I can remember, and I have heard many stories very similar to what you shared. I still can't get over what happened this morning. It was like He just dropped this present down out of the sky for us. I mean, I know we're only talking about a sewer hose here, and it seems like no big deal, but to me, this was a huge example of the goodness of my Lord and how He even takes care of the little things.

Ok have to share this one. It didn't happen to me, but to two people close to me (my dad and my Godmother).

A few basics first my Godmother is my mom's childhood friend. They grew up next to each other in Michigan. My dad and her husband were in the Air Force together. Eventually after many years we all ended up living in Maryland.

Back in the end of January 1991 my dad's mom got sick. She seemed to be on the road to recovery, but all of a sudden took a turn for the worse. My dad quickly got a flight back to Detroit. As he was sitting on the plane waiting for people to finish boarding, my Godmother boarded the plane. She saw him and asked him what he was doing. He told her he was going home and that his mother was dying. She told him she was going home because her mother was dying. They were able to sit next to each other for the flight. I truly believe God put them both there in that same place and time to be a comfort to each other. Both moms ended up passing within a day of each other .

I don't read every thread, but if this is the type of debate we mostly get, then that is fine with me.  I don't think anyone's knickers got bunched over this, just some good-natured ribbing.

Oh no Marty, you said debate. Say goodbye to Mo.

I've still got 3 hours left to hate her.

I could go on and on but would love to read other's testimony of God provisions.

I live with a person that thinks the same way as you.

You'd wouldn't think that considering her business situation and our financial situation in general.

Wanting for things is not an issue, if we really want it, we can get it. But it hasn't always been that way.

Gail became a lawyer late in life, she was 40ish. We were already living in Florida, she had just graduated when she told me, "I'm going to open my own office". I said really? That takes money and even though I could have footed the bill for her, she always said God will provide. Again, I said, really? And he did.

I was and still am very surprised at her success.

20 years later, two successful law offices with multiple attorneys and assorted legal staff, she still says, and actually believes that God will provide.

And someone must be looking over me because things have happened to me that shouldn't. Most of my life has been way too easy. I've never had to work hard. Maybe it's payback for the first 12 years. While I believe in a higher being, I'm far from being a religious person.

Oh no Marty, you said debate. Say goodbye to Mo.

I've still got 3 hours left to hate her. Now wait a minute!  I wasn't the first one to say the D word.  i was responding to what Starbuc said.

I live with a person that thinks the same way as you.

You'd wouldn't think that considering her business situation and our financial situation in general.

Wanting for things is not an issue, if we really want it, we can get it. But it hasn't always been that way.

Gail became a lawyer late in life, she was 40ish. We were already living in Florida, she had just graduated when she told me, "I'm going to open my own office". I said really? That takes money and even though I could have footed the bill for her, she always said God will provide. Again, I said, really? And he did.

I was and still am very surprised at her success.

20 years later, two successful law offices with multiple attorneys and assorted legal staff, she still says, and actually believes that God will provide.

And someone must be looking over me because things have happened to me that shouldn't. Most of my life has been way too easy. I've never had to work hard. Maybe it's payback for the first 12 years. While I believe in a higher being, I'm far from being a religious person.

:heartsmiley:

Hi Ketah777.  I changed mine recently, but my aging brain can't remember how.  I do know I had something to do within the Profile that you can see if you click on your name at the top right of any page.

I've never known of God providing a sewer hose before, but a need is a need.  Your faith has been vindicated.  I'm bettin' He never dropped a sewer hose for Lou.   :laugh:

Since I'm new to posting here, how do you all keep putting in all these cool little animated icons? And my real name is Heather, btw. How do I add that after my screen name like I see some of you have aka...?

On my Windows setup, the Smileys Icon is along the top in the "reply to this topic" box.

To change your screen name, click on your name at top of the page, then "my settings", "display name", and then put in your new name.

I'm bettin' He never dropped a sewer hose for Lou.   :laugh:

nah, I go for big, expensive, stuff.