Star Wars character meal May 4th to June 15th?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cool. I'll have to let DS(26) know about this. He's a Star Wars fanatic and hasn't been to Disneyworld in a long time. I'd really like him to join us on one of our trips.

I'm not even really into Star Wars and I would want to do both meals. Well, until I realize that's like $300 in food lol

It's expensive, but I'd do it once. Star Wars and Disney are my two favorite things, so this would be perfect.

I learned something from the Chip and Co. report that I didn't know.

The breakfast is not an all-you-can eat buffet.  You order off of a menu, and apparently get some pastries, fruit, and a main course.  And that's all.

And some rushed character interaction.

For $50? No, strike that, it must be over $60 since you have to pay tax and leave a tip.

And the blog writer loved it?

Did they pay her?

TCD

That was a Jawa. They trade junk: http://starwars.com/explore/encyclopedia/groups/jawas/

If you ever go to a Star Wars Weekend, you had better bone up on your Star Wars knowledge. You might get shunned by the nerds asking questions like that.

TCD

I know pretty much nothing about Star wars. My lack of knowledge would probably reduce the nerds to tears.

I learned something from the Chip and Co. report that I didn't know.

The breakfast is not an all-you-can eat buffet.  You order off of a menu, and apparently get some pastries, fruit, and a main course.  And that's all.

And some rushed character interaction.

For $50? No, strike that, it must be over $60 since you have to pay tax and leave a tip.

And the blog writer loved it?

Did they pay her?

TCD

I wonder if it's like CRT where it's plated, but they will bring you more if you ask. 

yeah, like I'm going to eat anything you, or Jason for that matter, offer me.

Hey wait a minute. I may be snarky. I may bust beans. But you can be darned sure if I make you food and serve it to you it is completely safe and pretty much always delicious. I have a culinary reputation to uphold.

Actually I don't have a good chili recipe yet. I am still searching for one. And I won't serve that till I have one I like.

As far as pretty much always, I do have dishes that don't come out right, usually when trying to get a recipe to what I think is right. But I won't serve the experiments until I am sure they are good.

I take my cooking very seriously in case you couldn't tell.

For me, there is no such thing as uneatable pizza, apple pie, chocolate, or red wine, and that goes for Chili as well. Bring it on, ready or not.

How about a very tasty chocolate cream pie? All from scratch, well except the crust. I could make one when I am down next month.