"When I went to driving school the instructor had one of the "air horns in a can" and would blast it at people that he felt needed it. He also spent most of the time turned around talking to his girlfriend in the backseat. No wonder why I suck at parking..... The more I think about it, he seemed shady and was probably high during my lessons."

odd...my driving instructor always seemed to be drinking AFTER the lesson!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once I park at the Fort, my vehicle does not start again until I have to go home.

I hear the bus drivers are cranky.

There is no one good answer as to whether or not someone should drive or take the bus. The bottom line is that more on-property guests with cars, will opt for the buses. Unless a person is willing to

I actually I don't like the giant strollers. Nor did I ever say that but I guess you just wanted to get one more jab in.

And if disagreeing with people is flying off the handle than were both guilty of that

And I will let it go.

The whole point of my rant was forever one to be courteous and patient with each other. And if you go back and read it you'll see that.

I'm sorry you took offense to part of my original post. It was not directed at you. And for that I'll apologize.

To me it's funny that we actually agree on the giant strollers and most of what you said.

I'm just not as critical of those who choose to bring them. Since I haven't walk a mile pushing their stroller.

So, after all that, you hate giant strollers, too?

We agree on that.

And we agree that some more courtesy and patience is needed at the parks.

I am not going to ask you how you feel about iPad photographers.

My work is done.

Let's have a beer!

TCD

I have to say we have 3 strollers. All showed up at the baby shower. A umbrella, a regular, and a jogger. The regular and our jogger are the same size. The jogger just rolls so much better it is the one my wife prefers. Our jogger though is not a true jogger because the front wheel can turn left or right or be locked foward. We never lock ours.