The Disney Food Blog has posted a review and info on the NEW Mickey Kitchen Sink Sundae being offered at Walt Disney World...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/04/22/new-mickey-kitchen-sink-sundae-aka-the-mickey-pants-sundae-in-walt-disney-world/#more-106090

Excerpts...

NEW! Mickey Kitchen Sink Sundae (AKA The Mickey Pants Sundae) in Walt Disney World!
Apr 22nd, 2014 by AJ.

OK, all! I’m so excited to share with you another monster sundae in Disney World! And you can get this in TWO places!! We’ll let you know where WE think you should buy it at the end of the post (best value!!).

Introducing: The Mickey Kitchen Sink Sundae! (Which I’d like to, from now on, refer to as the Mickey Pants Sundae.)

Mickey-Kitchen-Sink-Sundae-600x618.jpg

You can find it at both the Plaza/Main Street Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom, and at Beaches and Cream in Disney’s Beach Club Resort.

We’ll look at the Magic Kingdom’s version first, then swing over to Beaches and Cream to check out their sundae!

Mickey-Kitchen-Sink-Sundae-Display-600x3

Mickey Kitchen Sink Sundae Display

At the Ice Cream Parlor, you’ve got three scoops of ice cream — chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry — topped with three toppings — hot fudge, strawberry, and caramel. The whole thing is covered in whipped cream, chocolate and peanut butter chips, and cherries.

Mickey-Kitchen-Sink-Sundae-Description-6

Mickey Kitchen Sink Sundae Description

The sink itself is what we’re thinking brings the cost up to an astronomical $23. But it IS a pretty cute sink.

Mickey-Kitchen-Sink-Container-Plaza-600x

Mickey Kitchen Sink Container Plaza

I mean, check out those

Mickey glove faucets! And they really do turn and spin like real faucets do.

Mickey-Kitchen-Sink-Sundae-froom-above-f

Mini Mickey Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream

Over at Disney’s Beach Club Resort — home of the original Kitchen Sink Sundae at Beaches and Cream — they have the Mickey Kitchen Sink Sundae with a twist! (Thanks to DFB reader Bradd Gross for these Beaches and Cream pics!)

Mickey-Kitchen-Sink-at-Beaches-and-Cream

Mickey Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream

According to the cast members here, this is meant to be a smaller alternative to the actual Kitchen Sink Sundae for guests that don’t have a reservation and have to get their ice cream to-go.

But check out what you get here!!!!!!!

Mickey-Kitchen-Sink-Description-at-Beach

If I had to buy one I'd get the one at Beaches n Cream. It has more to offer.

But for $3.00 more you can get the Kitchen Sink.

It has 8-4 oz scoops of ice cream. Mickeys pants only has 3 scoops.

Kitchen sink also has a whole can of whip cream, a brownie, cookies, plus tons of toppings.

We've yet to try the original kitchen sink since it's just DW, DD, and myself. Maybe we can borrow some DIT girls to help us eat it. Lol

If you get to keep the Mickey sink I will buy it just because I am a plumber.

Sounds like you do. "According to the cast members here, this is meant to be a smaller alternative to the actual Kitchen Sink Sundae for guests that don’t have a reservation and have to get their ice cream to-go."

If you get to keep the Mickey sink I will buy it just because I am a plumber.

The photo of the sign from the Main Street Ice Cream parlor calls it a Souvenir Mickey's Kitchen Sink, so I think that means you get to keep it.  The blog article confirms that you do.  It also suggests asking for a plastic bag from a gift shop so you can carry the messy souvenir home. I think this would be something you want to order when your on your way out of the park.

TCD

The photo of the sign from the Main Street Ice Cream parlor calls it a Souvenir Mickey's Kitchen Sink, so I think that means you get to keep it.  The blog article confirms that you do.  It also suggests asking for a plastic bag from a gift shop so you can carry the messy souvenir home. I think this would be something you want to order when your on your way out of the park.

TCD

Why would the dish be messy? 

Is my family the only one that would lick it clean?