Charging my iPad at the parks to take more pix.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw this one a Friends page and though of the conversation here yesterday. This is for Lou and Ray.  

No worried. I have plenty of ups from this one to offset.

I thought he had Ball Bearings?

Posted Images

Steering back to a previous hijack:  I have my grandfather's camera similar to the Kodak shown above. I also have my mother's box camera, which I do not believe has a name on it.  I also doubt I can find film for either in the local WalMart.  IFRC one takes 120 and one takes 620 film.  And where would you ever get film developed today?  

Ok, back to the more recent hihacking...

Steering back to a previous hijack: I have my grandfather's camera similar to the Kodak shown above. I also have my mother's box camera, which I do not believe has a name on it. I also doubt I can find film for either in the local WalMart. IFRC one takes 120 and one takes 620 film. And where would you ever get film developed today?

Ok, back to the more recent hihacking...

We have a local camera shop that sells and develops older styles of film. If you really are interested PM me and I'll get you their info.

Also f you do a google search you'll find lots of places that sell and develop your type of film.

...Ok, back to the more recent hihacking...

One more hijack and this thread is going to need to come with a compass and a map.

Saw this one a Friends page and though of the conversation here yesterday. This is for Lou and Ray.

10246317_873758859308029_131701807317901

Brilliant!!

8 bucks to the first Fiend to go put a giant F on Lou's lawn.  :rofl2:

10246317_873758859308029_131701807317901

That's funny.

Jason I'm sorry. I was trying to give you and up arrow but my fat fingers and a small iPhone caused me to hit a down arrow.

Is there a way to change it to an up arrow?

That's funny.

Jason I'm sorry. I was trying to give you and up arrow but my fat fingers and a small iPhone caused me to hit a down arrow.

Is there a way to change it to an up arrow?

No worried. I have plenty of ups from this one to offset.