We just bought the DVC premium APs.

I really wish they would run the special they had the last time, I think we would buy the AP more often then, but as you showed still a good deal just not great

Florida Resident Prices...

Premium Annual Pass (ages 3+)

Purchase $644.33

Renewal $542.09

Save $102.24

Annual Pass (ages 3+)

Purchase $516.53

Renewal $435.59

Save $80.94

Seasonal Pass (ages 3+) - blockout dates apply

Purchase $339.74

Renewal $286.49

Save $53.25

Weekday Select Pass (ages 3+) - blockout dates apply

Purchase $233.24

Renewal $197.03

Save $36.21

Epcot After 4 Pass (ages 3+)

Purchase $190.64

Renewal $158.69

Save $31.95

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/renewal-information/

Are these prices current? We paid $489 each for FL resident AP's back in January

I was told they require a Florida Driver's License to get the Florida Discount.

We missed out on the renewal savings for our Annual Passes this year.  First time ever I think.  Not enough money to buy them before April 15.  Cost for us would be over $2700 for the 4 of us.  Too many other expenses right now....like Guardianship Costs for Shawnee.  Since he will turn 18 on June 11, we have to get legal guardianship of him since he will be unable to take care of his own affairs.  Even if he were our biological child we would have to do the same thing.  That has not been cheap but he is worth it all.  And in about 18 months we have to do it all over again for Kimberly.   Our babies are growing up.

Not sure how it will all play out, the finances, when it gets closer to our trip in December.  God will provide. :pope:

I was told they require a Florida Driver's License to get the Florida Discount.

We missed out on the renewal savings for our Annual Passes this year. First time ever I think. Not enough money to buy them before April 15. Cost for us would be over $2700 for the 4 of us. Too many other expenses right now....like Guardianship Costs for Shawnee. Since he will turn 18 on June 11, we have to get legal guardianship of him since he will be unable to take care of his own affairs. Even if he were our biological child we would have to do the same thing. That has not been cheap but he is worth it all. And in about 18 months we have to do it all over again for Kimberly. Our babies are growing up.

Not sure how it will all play out, the finances, when it gets closer to our trip in December. God will provide. :pope:

You, ken and the kids are in my daily prayers. Give the princess a hug for me.

I hope it all goes smoothly!! One thing I read somewhere is it will be more difficult to get handicapped placards for your vehicle once they turn 18. Something about once they turn 18, they have to own the vehicle to get the placard, but since they will never be able to drive, they can't own a vehicle. This was a personal recount of someone that had a handicapped child that needed total care that was over 18.

I hope it all goes smoothly!! One thing I read somewhere is it will be more difficult to get handicapped placards for your vehicle once they turn 18. Something about once they turn 18, they have to own the vehicle to get the placard, but since they will never be able to drive, they can't own a vehicle. This was a personal recount of someone that had a handicapped child that needed total care that was over 18.

That's just stupid.

Not sure about Georgia, but in Ohio you don't have to own a car it is issued to the person. Now handicap plates is another story.

That REALLY stinks. Hopefully it won't be an issue in GA.