Rumor- Osborne Lights Returning Nov. 7

Yep, sounds about right. 

And thanks for reminding me I get to see them this year!  :jumpforjoy

And thanks for reminding me I WON"T be able to see them this year.  But, Lord willing, I will see the lights in 2015!

There is also a rumor that Hilda is an Osborne and was given the site she stays in for life.

I'm pretty sure that's just a rumour.  She was a Disney CM for a good while just to save money on her site.

I'm pretty sure that's just a rumor.  

She was a Disney CM for a good while just to save money on her site.

If I told you who my source was, you'd wonder. I was taken aback when they told me.

I don't think it's true though.

I remember talking to her when she become a CM, and again when she wasn't. It wasn't that long, maybe less than year.

I got the impression at the time that she was doing it for the merchandise discount, but who really knows.

It will be returning on my birthday.

If you all start a collection now, you should be able to raise enough money for my plane ticket, room reservation, and HS ticket birthday gift. :rofl3:

Come on Yvonne, you're in Alabama. You can drive it in nine hours. Most people would kill to be that close.

And you could stay off property pretty cheaply.

If I told you who my source was, you'd wonder. I was taken aback when they told me.

I don't think it's true though.

I remember talking to her when she become a CM, and again when she wasn't. It wasn't that long, maybe less than year.

I got the impression at the time that she was doing it for the merchandise discount, but who really knows.

Oh I thought you made that up just for the thread. Ha ha ha

Yeah 633 miles shortest distance, and nobody will EVER take the shortest distance roads. I tried it ....... once, NEVER AGAIN. You go through every two bit town on two lane roads and get stuck behind some hay tractor going 35 miles an hour for 50 miles.