I know they say it isn't top heavy and the weight is balanced.....but it sure does look like it wants to capsize.  Since I hate boats, the thought of that thing freaks me out.  

My thinking was just because you built it evenly loaded doesnt mean the idiot who owns it loaded his stuff that way. 

Because of the chassis, drive trains, and furnishings, the CG is very low.

Everything to be stored has to be brought inside and stored underneath. That limits what you're going to store and where it can be stored.

Using Computer Aided Engineering & Simulation, plus fail safe methodology, it should be safe.

Also, I'm sure it has to pass both road and watercraft safety standards.

Should being the operative word here.  I don't think I'd trust it.

David just watched the video.  He said "I wouldn't have it."

Except for that rich dentist Fiend in north Florida, I suspect none of us will have to worry about deciding whether or not we would buy it.

He's going on a ship. Not a boat.

Correct!  Big difference.  

And, before we cruised 2 years ago....I SWORE I'd never even get on a cruise ship.  But I did it.  It was so big it didn't feel like a boat.  But I was really nervous anytime I was near a railing.  And I freaked a bit about the kids and the railings.  I'd hate to have a balcony.  So I avoid the railings as much as possible and it goes fine.  

Now, I will get on a Disney boat at the Fort to get to the MK.  But I don't like it.  I like where it takes me however, and the kids love it.     

But speed boats and pontoon boats?  No freakin way.  I've gotten on my brother in law's boat once to keep peace in the family.  Peace isn't worth it.  I was miserable.  And having Anna makes it even worse.  I worry about her falling overboard.  Even wearing the best flotation device I'm still nervous about her.  

If God intended for me to spend time out on the water, He'd have given me flippers, fins and gills.  

I captained one of these once. We were on a three hour tour when the weather started getting rough. Man, that RV was tossed. If not for the courage of the fearless crew, that RV would be lost. We set ground on the shore of an enchanted desert isle. It was me, my mate, a millionaire and his wife, a movie star, a farm girl and a professor. Boy, was I glad he was there. That guy could make radios out of coconuts!

I captained one of these once. We were on a three hour tour when the weather started getting rough. Man, that RV was tossed. If not for the courage of the fearless crew, that RV would be lost. We set ground on the shore of an enchanted desert isle. It was me, my mate, a millionaire and his wife, a movie star, a farm girl and a professor. Boy, was I glad he was there. That guy could make radios out of coconuts!

So....the obvious question is:  

The Movie Star or the Farm Girl?  

Well, one thing in particular that would scare me about this rig (apart from the obvious ones of course) is I can imagine how tricky and white knuckled taking the thing out of the water on a windy day and whether or not the ramp is long enough to accommodate such a beast!