A summer long TR...with a visit to Cinderella's real castle.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lady Llewellyn and The Royal Majesty Makers Musicians.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrctttzgD9Q

Well I guess its time to start my TR. We had quite a summer and several trips. We started the summer off with a two week trip to Disney. One week at Wyndham Bonnet Creek, and one week at AKL. Wher

And I can't wait to hear about Europe!

Awesome that the CM moved you up close! I love the pictures of the characters coming off the stage. I really need to get Z down for SWW. He would think that was cool.

Not so sure about how that salmon looks.

The pools at Bonnet Creek seem great!

SWW really neat. I like all the Star Wars movies, I am a fan but not w fanatic.

I think the CM thought I was suppose to be there.

The salmon was good. But I won't order it again. I don't think I mentioned this but it's poached in olive oil.

The pools at Bonnet Creek are great. The best thing is being able to go to 5 different pools. Each have there own appeal to us. I would definetely recommend the place for an off property lace to stay.

Thanks. I don't think most people realize hiw time consuming aTR can be

But I like start what I finish so ill getting in updates when I can.

I remember you being one of the fiends who kept encouraging me to finish last November's TR when I was so discouraged and wanted to quit.

Yes, writing a TR is very time consuming.

Yes, it is discouraging when you get a lot of views but only 5 - 7% of the viewers make comments.  And that 5 - 7% comes from just a handful of fiends.

But yes, yes, yes, it is so worthwhile when you've completed a TR.  I've revisited mine several times and so enjoy reliving those memories!

I so look forward to the remainder of yours!

Y'all are right.  Writing a trip report is a lot of work.  But like Gwen said, being able to go back and relive your trip through the report is awesome, especially a few years later.  That's the reason I re-posted my old DIS reports here.....so I'll have them to reread.  Especially since after I was flushed I broke all my picture links and my trip reports over there are pretty much worthless now.   :rofl3:

So, having said all that, keep posting Ray.  And for those of you popping in to read updates and then going about your day....would it kill ya to post a quick "great update!"?   :clint:

I remember you being one of the fiends who kept encouraging me to finish last November's TR when I was so discouraged and wanted to quit.

Yes, it is discouraging when you get a lot of views but only 5 - 7% of the viewers make comments.  And that 5 - 7% comes from just a handful of fiends.

But yes, yes, yes, it is so worthwhile when you've completed a TR.  I've revisited mine several times and so enjoy reliving those memories!

I agree! I've loved going back and looking at our trips. It's also helpful when people ask me a question about something that I know we've done. I can either look back, or if I'm busy tell them where to look. 

Y'all are right.  Writing a trip report is a lot of work.  But like Gwen said, being able to go back and relive your trip through the report is awesome, especially a few years later.  That's the reason I re-posted my old DIS reports here.....so I'll have them to reread.  Especially since after I was flushed I broke all my picture links and my trip reports over there are pretty much worthless now.   :rofl3:

So, having said all that, keep posting Ray.  And for those of you popping in to read updates and then going about your day....would it kill ya to post a quick "great update!"?   :clint:

I loved reading your old reports. I'm glad you posted them here. 

As far as commenting, people need to realize that they don't need to say something witty. Even a couple of words is fine. 

Yes, it is discouraging when you get a lot of views but only 5 - 7% of the viewers make comments. And that 5 - 7% comes from just a handful of fiends.

But yes, yes, yes, it is so worthwhile when you've completed a TR. I've revisited mine several times and so enjoy reliving those memories!

Thanks

That's another reason I want to finish this TR. I want to, for a lack of a better term, a video diary of our summer.

Y'all are right. Writing a trip report is a lot of work. But like Gwen said, being able to go back and relive your trip through the report is awesome, especially a few years later. That's the reason I re-posted my old DIS reports here.....so I'll have them to reread. Especially since after I was flushed I broke all my picture links and my trip reports over there are pretty much worthless now. :rofl3:

So, having said all that, keep posting Ray. And for those of you popping in to read updates and then going about your day....would it kill ya to post a quick "great update!"? :clint:

Thanks. Dave. I'm getting the next update photos upload to photobucket right now.

I know I am guilty of reading but not posting.  Usually it is because whatever I was thinking, someone else posted it.  Feel silly being a parrot.

I do love all the reports that have been on here.  Thank you to all who do take the time to write them.

Not only are TR fun to read I think people learn from them. I plan on rereading how Kelly did rope drop on 7/4 so I can copy and marty's detailed plans so I can cram in everything that I can in our one park day.

Here's all you need to know about rope drop.

If you want to see the show get there early and stand in the middle.

If you want to be one of the first ones in the park, get there early and stand by one of the tunnels.

Ok maybe you should reread Kelly's TR. I'm not really much help. Lol.

I know I am guilty of reading but not posting. Usually it is because whatever I was thinking, someone else posted it. Feel silly being a parrot.

I do love all the reports that have been on here. Thank you to all who do take the time to write them.

Like Dave said it doesn't have to be a witty comment. It real is nice to know that people are reading along. Most of the time the comments I want to make have already been said by someone else. So I just say a little something like, "caught up", "great pix", or a "thanks for sharing". Feel free to use any of those, anytime you want.