Spent the last couple of days lurking, as this will be my first visit to Fort Wilderness. Been to WDW a bazillion times, but this year decided to take my Bayside Popup down from Atlanta. Arriving on Nov 9th and really looking forward to my 2 weeks at the Fort and perhaps even meeting some of you. Will be in a preferred site as it was the only type available for those times. Ya'll have been a treasure trove of information!

Welcome to the funny farm! Enjoy your trip. 

If you message Lou, he'll get a sign to you, so your site can be marked as a Fiend site. That will increase your chances of visitors and of getting spiked. 

We live in Metro Atlanta. We'll be having a Grand Gathering with a bunch of Fiends Memorial Day weekend on Lake Lanier. You should join us! http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/13373-2015-memorial-day-gg-its-official-bald-ridge-on-lake-lanier 

Welcome to the funny farm! Enjoy your trip. 

If you message Lou, he'll get a sign to you, so your site can be marked as a Fiend site. That will increase your chances of visitors and of getting spiked. 

We live in Metro Atlanta. We'll be having a Grand Gathering with a bunch of Fiends Memorial Day weekend on Lake Lanier. You should join us! http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/13373-2015-memorial-day-gg-its-official-bald-ridge-on-lake-lanier 

I am in Acworth, Lanier almost isn't a "camping trip" for me...but put me down anyway.

I have read various comments about "Lou". Guess I need to get to know him. Also need to figure out how to message him.

Ummm....I see you are a dawg fan. Sure hope you don't mind being around a Dye Hard Auburn fan.

Welcome!

November is a great time to camp at the Fort.  I have a Fleetwood (Coleman) Utah CP.  PUP's are the perfect thing for the Fort.  You will have a blast.

TCD

I actually like the Utah better than the Bayside...but I normally camp with my Golden Retriever, and he needs the sofa next to the bunk in order to jump up to the sleeping area. He is gorgeous, but not very athletic.

...annnnnd you just got 4,219 brownie points with the owners of the board. 8)

That is great news...Now I really feel at home! I grew up in Huntsville AL, and my first real girlfriend in Junior High was Pat Sullivan's cousin - and that was back when he was playing for Auburn (guess that pretty much ages me). Been an Auburn fan ever since, even though I graduated from UAH.

That is great news...Now I really feel at home! I grew up in Huntsville AL, and my first real girlfriend in Junior High was Pat Sullivan's cousin - and that was back when he was playing for Auburn (guess that pretty much ages me). Been an Auburn fan ever since, even though I graduated from UAH.

I live in Harvest. My son is a freshman at Alabama, but we aren't die hard Bama fans.

I am in Acworth, Lanier almost isn't a "camping trip" for me...but put me down anyway.

I have read various comments about "Lou". Guess I need to get to know him. Also need to figure out how to message him.

Ummm....I see you are a dawg fan. Sure hope you don't mind being around a Dye Hard Auburn fan.

I live in Cumming... Bald Ridge isn't far from my backyard. It's not an adventurous trip for us, but it's camping in a beautiful place with some good folks and good food. We'll have our boat there too.

And you might notice the administrators of this board are named AuburnJen and AuburnChris. Remember, bad things happen to good people. I won't pass judgement on you just yet. :rofl2:  And hey, they'll be at the GG at Bald Ridge. You guys can explain the Tiger or War Eagle thing to me one more time after I've had a couple drinks. 

Welcome to the board.....this is a great group of people. I've been lucky enough to meet Lou, he's the only one I met so far, and despite his reputation on here, he is a very pleasant man.

You know your ruining his street credibility with that statement :rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2: