SELF SERVE BEVERAGE DISPENSER COMING TO POOL SNACK BAR - Officially open. :)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drink station will be open 11am-9pm Also don't give up on the Smothered Hot Dog. "Ask and you may receive". :D

New menu

The rumor is and from a very, very good source that in Feb 2015 a beverage station will be installed at the pool snack bar and it will be open from approximately 10 to 10. A quick serve food court may

Awesome that is something the fort really needed. I did not like all the paper cups they gave you.

Sure...that and you know that all the locals who already jam 22 to a campsite (or just park in the lot and ride the bus in), all they did was went up with their buddy's cup and got a free drink.  Heck you could rotate that through all 22 people because they never filled the actual cup, just handed you the paper one full of drink.  Plus, my guess, is most of the time the plastic refill cup that they used, was not even active (they NEVER checked ours, just looked at the cup and gave me my drink in the paper cup).

Oh... on a different note, is there a maximum amount of time that the refill cup you purchase will work?  I know they have one that is suppose to be good for the length of your stay, but is there a limit to that (for example every 30 days you have to purchase one)?  We don't have a 30 day stay...but we do have a longer one (for us) that will be around 17 days this fall and I usually buy a cup so I'm curious about a time limit.

Oh... on a different note, is there a maximum amount of time that the refill cup you purchase will work? I know they have one that is suppose to be good for the length of your stay, but is there a limit to that (for example every 30 days you have to purchase one)? We don't have a 30 day stay...but we do have a longer one (for us) that will be around 17 days this fall and I usually buy a cup so I'm curious about a time limit.

they sell a length of stay cup. But it turns off at 14 days so save your receipt and you can have them reboot the cup for you. This happened to us.

Oh... on a different note, is there a maximum amount of time that the refill cup you purchase will work?  I know they have one that is suppose to be good for the length of your stay, but is there a limit to that (for example every 30 days you have to purchase one)?  We don't have a 30 day stay...but we do have a longer one (for us) that will be around 17 days this fall and I usually buy a cup so I'm curious about a time limit.

Had to dig back into my last TR ...

We had noticed that our "length of stay" refillable mugs were set to expire after 15 days and weren't happy about that.  So on our buggy ride we went to the Meadow Trading Post and talked to Lulu.  She said she completely understood, and that some of the CMs wouldn't accommodate us, but that she would take care of it if we'd bring both mugs to her. 

So we went back to Dolly, got both mugs, and Lulu fixed us up.

Apparently if you buy a mug at the fort it's set up for 14 days.  But the sign clearly states "length of stay" with no limitations.    

Had to dig back into my last TR ...

We had noticed that our "length of stay" refillable mugs were set to expire after 15 days and weren't happy about that.  So on our buggy ride we went to the Meadow Trading Post and talked to Lulu.  She said she completely understood, and that some of the CMs wouldn't accommodate us, but that she would take care of it if we'd bring both mugs to her. 

So we went back to Dolly, got both mugs, and Lulu fixed us up.

Apparently if you buy a mug at the fort it's set up for 14 days.  But the sign clearly states "length of stay" with no limitations.    

Thank you Gwen :)

they sell a length of stay cup. But it turns off at 14 days so save your receipt and you can have them reboot the cup for you. This happened to us.

Thank you... I'll keep that in mind!

They will extend it, but you are supposed to keep your receipt from the original purchase. You are also better off buying the mug and getting it extended at TE since they understand the system much better when it comes to extending. If you are here longer than 30 days the mug will get extended for your entire stay. Also do not wait until the day it expires, go up the day before and ask for the extra days.