SELF SERVE BEVERAGE DISPENSER COMING TO POOL SNACK BAR - Officially open. :)

I was thinking the same thing Lou was.  Just another attraction for the free loaders.  Unless you could require the use of your majic band to activate it.  You could also do something like the old Horn and Hardart Automat in New York using the majic band to open little doors with food behind them.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drink station will be open 11am-9pm Also don't give up on the Smothered Hot Dog. "Ask and you may receive". :D

New menu

The rumor is and from a very, very good source that in Feb 2015 a beverage station will be installed at the pool snack bar and it will be open from approximately 10 to 10. A quick serve food court may

Would the freeloaders really pay for a refillable mug that has the RFID technology?  I guess they could buy one and refill the whole groups cups with it...

I'm assuming this station would require those RFID mugs right?  Now that I think about it does the Trails End drink station have the high tech rapid refill tech?

WBI

Would the freeloaders really pay for a refillable mug that has the RFID technology?  I guess they could buy one and refill the whole groups cups with it...

I'm assuming this station would require those RFID mugs right?  Now that I think about it does the Trails End drink station have the high tech rapid refill tech?

WBI

Yes. Trail's End has the Rapid Fill technology.

And, if they install a self serve dispenser at the Fort pool, I'm sure it will require RFID mugs too.  They've had them at the pools at Bay Lake Tower, AKL, and Art of Animation for quite some time now.

TCD

Yes. Trail's End has the Rapid Fill technology.

And, if they install a self serve dispenser at the Fort pool, I'm sure it will require RFID mugs too.  They've had them at the pools at Bay Lake Tower, AKL, and Art of Animation for quite some time now.

TCD

You know though, one thing they did at Art of Animation that kindof irks me, is the bar is INSIDE the pool gates. Which technically restricts it to resort guests. I would never pool hop, but bar hop, yeah!!!

You know though, one thing they did at Art of Animation that kindof irks me, is the bar is INSIDE the pool gates. Which technically restricts it to resort guests. I would never pool hop, but bar hop, yeah!!!

Everytime we've been there the gate's wide open.

• 4 weeks later...

Poo poo on the rapid crap mugs. I swear Disney could poop in the form of a Mickey head, put it in a collector mug and charge twice as much and stupid people would buy them. I know what Fountian beverages cost especially the bag in the box systems and its just pennies per cup. I could almost swallow buying one at a resort because typically you don't drag bottles of soda to your room, but as many said, I have cold beverages in my RV which are cheaper and taste better than what is offered in their fountain

Poo poo on the rapid crap mugs. I swear Disney could poop in the form of a Mickey head, put it in a collector mug and charge twice as much and stupid people would buy them. I know what Fountian beverages cost especially the bag in the box systems and its just pennies per cup. I could almost swallow buying one at a resort because typically you don't drag bottles of soda to your room, but as many said, I have cold beverages in my RV which are cheaper and taste better than what is offered in their fountain

Go ahead tell us how you really feel.

But since they are good at all Resorts and if you hop around for QS as some do it's worth the money.

Go ahead tell us how you really feel.

It's just bs that Disney tries to milk you for every penny

It sounds like it won't affect you anyway.

Now playing if miller lite was offered at the tap, we would be talking a whole other ballgame

Not sure how I missed this thread before.

I like the idea somebody had about a quick serve with a porch on the lake side next to the Settlement trading post.

They could put the hammocks back up on the beach outside, display the mower from the lawnmower tree inside, bring back the wagon with the canvas fixed, put the RC wagon back in place across the way, replace the trash cans with ones that look like tree stumps, put a few benches that look like split logs out front, and sell oooey gooey cinnamon rolls each morning.

I look forward to that happening. #eyeroll

You know... once upon a time I hear they had a cart of food/produce that ran through the loops.... maybe revisit that idea...

It was an old flatbed type pick up truck with a recording of chugging/backfire sounds.  There may have been more than 1.

It would go around the loops at breakfast time selling things you might need (eggs, milk, coffee, cereal, fruit, BACON, etc.) so you didn't have to go to the trading posts.

It would stop at 2 or 3 spots in the loops and ring one of those triangle shaped chuckwagon bells.

Someone had posted a picture or postcard of it a while back.

That and the train were great and what made the Fort unique.

You know... once upon a time I hear they had a cart of food/produce that ran through the loops.... maybe revisit that idea...

It was an old flatbed type pick up truck with a recording of chugging/backfire sounds.  There may have been more than 1.

It would go around the loops at breakfast time selling things you might need (eggs, milk, coffee, cereal, fruit, BACON, etc.) so you didn't have to go to the trading posts.

But as with many other things "rules & regulations" got in the way. It wasn't refrigerated and I'm willing to bet the health and safety issues caused it's demise.