Your Favorite Park Carry-in

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite thing to carry in is vodka....I mean water

We have a seaworld here in San Antonio and they can be strict about you bring in. My experience at Disney has been that they'll let me bring in anything in my little cooler backpack...we shove all kin

If I was you I'd still make rick carry OJ. But steal some vodka from MO

We have a California brand bag that has handles or can be used as a back pack.  The top part wasn't insulated and was roomy to carry towels, dry goods etc.  The bottom was soft sided insulated and roomy enough for snacks, sandwich makings etc.  But it had decided to come apart.  My wife was looking into sewing it back together.

We have a smaller insulated backpack, with a larger upper compartment and a smaller lower one.  It has two small side pockets good for utensils, a larger front pocket where we carry a small fisrt aid kit and a sleeve on the zipper top flap good for small flat things.  We put drink bottles, park refillable cups (Busch and Sea World) in the upper comparment and food in the lower.  It's a no name brand, I found new at goodwill and it came with a Miller Lite frisbee.

It's held up to numerous trips to parks, roadtrips and picnics.

It's funny, SeaWorld Parks including the water parks are pretty strict on what you can bring in.  Only snack sized items, water, baby items.  I have metal water bottle I bring in (full of water) but they never question what's in it, but if they see a soda can it has to get tossed.

We usually bring in their refillable cups with the lids on to get soda refills.  I could shove a sandwich or two in them, and they would never know.

It's funny, SeaWorld Parks including the water parks are pretty strict on what you can bring in.  Only snack sized items, water, baby items.  I have metal water bottle I bring in (full of water) but they never question what's in it, but if they see a soda can it has to get tossed.

We usually bring in their refillable cups with the lids on to get soda refills.  I could shove a sandwich or two in them, and they would never know.

We have a seaworld here in San Antonio and they can be strict about you bring in. My experience at Disney has been that they'll let me bring in anything in my little cooler backpack...we shove all kinds of crap in there and never get questioned at all. They do look carefully for straws at AK, but otherwise it seems fair game. We almost always carry in one meal. And then eat ice cream or popcorn or dole whips for the other meal. Yep, we're that family. Bad mommy! :drool1:

San Antonio was where we purchased our Platinum Passes.  We were in Houston for my granddaughters birthday and drove to SeaWorld to get the passes.  We got two years for all these parks

• Unlimited admission at these SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment locations: SeaWorld Orlando, SeaWorld San Diego, SeaWorld San Antonio, Aquatica Orlando, Aquatica San Antonio, Aquatica San Diego, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Sesame Place (PA), Adventure Island (FL), & Water Country USA (VA). Special rates at Discovery Cove in Orlando, FL.
  •  
  • for less than just Orlando Seaworld, Busch Gardens and Aquatica for 1 year.  There was no big 1 day admission down payment.  They took the cost divided by 24 and that's all I had to pay that day and got billed monthly after that.  They are automatic renewal and they haven't raised the rates after they expired,  My wife found the deal for us.  I was shocked at the price difference between Texas and Florida.

And our insulated backpack has the Miller Lite logo on it too.  Must've been some promo that the people didn't want and donated it to Goodwill.

San Antonio was where we purchased our Platinum Passes.  We were in Houston for my granddaughters birthday and drove to SeaWorld to get the passes.  We got two years for all these parks

• Unlimited admission at these SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment locations: SeaWorld Orlando, SeaWorld San Diego, SeaWorld San Antonio, Aquatica Orlando, Aquatica San Antonio, Aquatica San Diego, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Sesame Place (PA), Adventure Island (FL), & Water Country USA (VA). Special rates at Discovery Cove in Orlando, FL.
  •  
  • for less than just Orlando Seaworld, Busch Gardens and Aquatica for 1 year.  There was no big 1 day admission down payment.  They took the cost divided by 24 and that's all I had to pay that day and got billed monthly after that.  They are automatic renewal and they haven't raised the rates after they expired,  My wife found the deal for us.  I was shocked at the price difference between Texas and Florida.

And our insulated backpack has the Miller Lite logo on it too.  Must've been some promo that the people didn't want and donated it to Goodwill.

I should look into the platinum pass deal. We have sea world season pass, but sadly, don't get there too often. We go out to Florida for Disney so often, it might be cool to pop over to the Sea World or Busch Gardens now and then too.

And you gotta love goodwill :)

That's a lot of vodka. Hope I have Fiends to share it with.

:wave1:

I've done worse, or better, depending on one's level of wine snobbery, and I have Fiend witnesses. A plastic "Cars" sippy cup.

Hey, don't judge me.

SIL loves all kinds of wine.  She also loves camping.  I bought her these for her birthday...

wine-sippy-red.jpg