• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure if anyone else is looking for ressies for BOG especially for the first week of november but a bunch of them opened up in the middle of the night. I was able to get a couple for customers arou

Jason ROCKS!!!!!!  I was one of the lucky recipients of those reservations!!! We now have the lunch FP+ one day, and dinner!!!!!  Sauteed Shrimp and Scallops with Lobster Sauce, yummmmmmm!!!!!   :jum

So few words Beckers. "Jason ROCKS" Ditto Ditto !

For some reason, I can.

I think after you've done it once, they leave you in the system.

I can look for times just 7 days in the future.  Lately, there hasn't been anything available, but I am still able to try.

TCD

Yep, this is a loophole for most people. 

Really? Sil and I quite enjoy it. We have been to either Lunch, Dinner, or a combination of the two almost every trip since it opened. 

It's not that I didn't enjoy it, but after having experienced the atmosphere once, in order for me to go back to any restaurant at WDW, the food and the service have to be memorable and neither one was. Not that it was bad, but it wasn't great.

I no longer need the Disney atmosphere, I get quite enough. I now want the food to be the main attraction.

Two of my favorite places to eat at WDW either have a hokie or generic atmosphere. They're nothing to write home about, but the food is good.

How is Shula's compared to Yachtsman?  Kenny wanted a change this time, but Yachtsman is my favorite.

I keep saying that I have to try Shula's, but then it dawns on me that I won't get 50% off and for some reason the desire fades away

1st dinner- outstanding

2nd dinner- disappointing

Lunch- excellent

Is that a Shula's review?

Lou quoting Fonzie.  My life is complete.

I was less than 10 years old, but I can certainly remember the cars, the houses, the clothes, and the music.