Chefs de France? Whatcha think?

I'm booking ADRs for our upcoming Christmas trip and we are going to try a few new, to us, Disney restaurants.

Been looking at chefs de France. We've never eaten there, or any where in France except ice cream and a pastry. Mainly because I hate the French. JK.

Has anyone ever eaten there? And what did you think?

I love French onion soup, and salmon (the broiled salmon sound delicious).

So tell me....whatcha think?

I'm booking ADRs for our upcoming Christmas trip and we are going to try a few new, to us, Disney restaurants.

Been looking at chefs de France. We've never eaten there, or any where in France except ice cream and a pastry. Mainly because I hate the French. JK.

Has anyone ever eaten there? And what did you think?

I love French onion soup, and salmon (the broiled salmon sound delicious).

So tell me....whatcha think?

We've gone to Chefs de France quite a few times for lunch.  We always enjoy it.  Enjoy Biergarten as well. 

I would add, since you're making reservations, that we ate lunch at the Coral Reef last Friday for the first time in a couple of years.  Neither my wife nor I were impressed at all.  We got the Mahi Mahi at $26.95 (I think), and not only was the serving fairly small, it was also very bland.  Basically unseasoned fish on white rice.  There was a coconut/lemon spread that came with it on the side, but it wasn't too good.  The trout or salmon may have been a better choice.  If you are considering there, take a good look at the menu first.  Their seafood selection is not very extensive anymore, but they do have a few other selections as well.  As always, the atmosphere was very nice though.

I've been a couple times, the last time was a few years back for lunch, it was good but not great.

Don't forget Remy comes around to visit you also.  He showed up after we were done eating while my wife was in the restroom, she never did get to see him.

If you do make a rez, just make sure you're done before Illuminations.

I was working just outside Chefs de France the other night and when the staff heard the first explosion, they all surrendered and went home.

Good one Lou!

WBI

Not a bad place. Overpriced for what you get but its Disney. Very disappointed withe French onion soup. Kinda tasteless but it must be the Disney recipie since it's the same dish water they serve at BOG. Oh and defiantly better than Italy at Epcot

Not a bad place. Overpriced for what you get but its Disney. Very disappointed withe French onion soup. Kinda tasteless but it must be the Disney recipie since it's the same dish water they serve at BOG. Oh and defiantly better than Italy at Epcot

I liked their lobster bisque. Only thing I liked in Italy was one of the desserts.