Oops...and...what the fort is wrong with me???

Say for example, hypothetically, that you are an idiot. You buy MVMCP tickets and proceed to put them in some secret location and now cannot locate them. They do show up in your my disney experience. Will one be able to enter with just the magic bands?

I am, of course, not an idiot. I'm asking for a friend.

Say for example, hypothetically, that you are an idiot. You buy MVMCP tickets and proceed to put them in some secret location and now cannot locate them. They do show up in your my disney experience. Will one be able to enter with just the magic bands?

What did Disney say?  We forgot out daughter's wristband one trip to the park and they were able to pull her (and her pass) up in the computer so... I'm guessing that they have a pretty decent system for tracking lost things.

Good luck!! :)

So interestingly enough- I actually would love to know the answer to this. When I ordered my MVMCP tickets and are having them mailed to me. They have to make it from Florida to Maryland in 10 days, but my only concern is that they don't mail them in a timely manner and they show up after we've already left.

Did you check behind the whatchamacallit next to the whoshisface?

No, but I did look behind the whatsitssnoodle next to the whojathingy. No luck.

I will just take my confirm email on my phone and hope for the best. I mean, that's what I will tell my friend to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to meet your friend when I stop by. What's their name.

Did your friend link their tickets to their MBs?

If not, as long as they can prove that they purchased the tickets and can prove that they are who they say they are, it's not an issue.

From the Mouse's mouth.

"Most Walt Disney World Ticket media can be replaced if lost, stolen or otherwise misplaced. Replacement can only be done in person at the Guest Relations located at one of the four Theme Parks or Guest Services at Downtown Disney Marketplace.

Theme Park Admission or Special Event tickets:
Guest must present a receipt showing the transaction information.

Annual Pass of any type, or any admission that has either personal or residency requirements:
Guest must present a Photo ID."

This is a scenario I did not plan for....damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you paid with a credit card they should be able to track it off that. If you lose your AP that is one way they will replace it. Although that was pre MDE now with linking everything I am sure it is easy now.