Yuck!!!

Rick's wallet has gone missing/stolen, and we're in Florida.

He has his Magic Band coded correctly, so no issues getting into the parks the rest of our trip, but....

He can't get a new license until we get back home next week, and very unlikely he will be back down here before we head to California next month.

So......

If I go with him with my AP and my ID, and we give them pertinent information, can we get a a new AP printed?

Whoa, that stinks.

This is something I always worry about- we have had to replace passes in the past for various reasons, and they've always insisted on needing to see a government issued ID.  What happens if you lose (or forget) your pass and your ID?

I am guessing that you being there with your ID will work, but I'd like to know how it turns out.

TCD

My first feeling is no, that they won't.  Every time I have had to get a new AP, they have required an ID.  In fact, I distinctly remembering grumbling all the way back to the Fort once because I didn't have it on me at the time and needed to have the strip re magnetized.

For future reference- did you have to show a copy of Rick's license?  If so, I wonder if it would be a smart thing for us to all have a photo of our licenses on our phones?

TCD

I use to but after my daughter lost her phone and then had the new one stolen right in front of us I deleted it.  I have had the same phone for 5 years. Not sure what could be done with a drivers license but I did not want to risk it. I do have a pic of our APs 

For future reference- did you have to show a copy of Rick's license?  If so, I wonder if it would be a smart thing for us to all have a photo of our licenses on our phones?

TCD

As it turns out, no.

With my ID and AP, and the fact they were bought at the same time, we verified our information, and they were able to issue a new one.

We are going to start carrying a copy of all this stuff either on a memory stick or by paper in our luggage, and also Rick is going to start carrying his passport. I carry mine cause I fly so much, but his passport is locked up at home in the safe.

As it turns out, no.

With my ID and AP, and the fact they were bought at the same time, we verified our information, and they were able to issue a new one.

We are going to start carrying a copy of all this stuff either on a memory stick or by paper in our luggage, and also Rick is going to start carrying his passport. I carry mine cause I fly so much, but his passport is locked up at home in the safe.

Thanks for letting us know.  I figured that if you spoke to the right CM and explained the situation, and had your ID, that they would do something.   But, you never know.

TCD