When is your camping season starting?

Assuming you're not one of those disreputable types that don't have to winterize.  :rofl2:

I may get the TT out next this weekend or next and wake it up for the year. I'd like to use it for a Spring Break trip, but the little woman may have other ideas.

Well, I do have to winterized, but it involves just running 1 gallon of the pink stuff through my kitchen sink.

I usually have to winterize in November, then undo it in December for a Fort trip, then rewinterize, then unwinterize for a January trip somewhere, then rewinterize, then unwinterize for a February trip, then rewinterize, then unwinterize for a March trip.  :rofl2:

We already de=winterized to go up to the In-laws in Maine a couple of weeks ago. (much easier for all concerned staying in the driveway..... :banana:)

But as Monique pointed out we are getting a snowstorm later this week!!    :parrot:

We won't get as much here near Cape Cod as she will, but its still snow in April....  AARGH!!!

;) :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We went this past weekend.  It was my youngest dd's sleepover party.  It rained pretty much the entire time, but the girls still  had fun.  We left the camper at the campground and will head back over this weekend.  Keeping my fingers crossed that the weather they are predicting hold out. 

Normally we don't have it out until Memorial Day weekend.

I don't know if you'd call it camping, but we're going to my in-law's seasonal camp so the guys can level the trailer (park model Mallard).  My DD and I plan on watching for a little while, then heading up the road to the Outlets to do some shopping. :rofl2:

She needs some more clothes for her Disney band trip--less than 2 weeks away.  I'm trying to figure how to stowe away in her luggage......

I was saying this morning that I wanted to bring the TT home and get it set up for the season, and my daughter is already making plans to camp in the driveway.  I love my kids.    :rofl2:

When do we start camping?....NOT SOON ENOUGH!!!. Unfortunately our first trip will not be until mid May, but we are going to try to get lots more camping days in this season than last. I certainly envy those who live in the warmer areas!.  :rofl2: