Flyovers are great. When Tampa had the Superbowl quite a few years ago they had all kinds of planes flying around Tampa including the stealth bomber.

We had the MetLife Blimp flying over our house twice a day since Friday. I think is was going to the golf tournament NW of Tampa.

It goes quite a bit slower than the Blue Angels!

Wednesday we were at Cocoa Beach and an Army Blackhawk went screaming along the shoreline pretty darn low.... At least it seemed real low.

I actually worked with the blue Angels at an air show in Lakeland. If I could I would get photos if it. I was working when the thunderbirds did s flyover as well and we had some f5s do a flyover one day as well.

When I was a kid we camped at Fort Pickens often.  We could see them coming and going from the NAS across the bay. I always thought that was so cool.  We were fishing off the pier in the bay and saw 3 of them leave the runway together and head out way over the gulf.  Then another took off to catch up. It was cartoon like how fast he caught up and got into formation.  It was also very impressive to see aircraft carriers come and go by the pier.  They were so huge and seemed to take 15 minutes just to sail by and you could see them forever it seemed as they headed out to sea.  

It was also very impressive to see aircraft carriers come and go by the pier. They were so huge and seemed to take 15 minutes just to sail by and you could see them forever it seemed as they headed out to sea.

It was even more fun to be on one. :) But 6 months was enough.